Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord MOD TOOLS RELEASED

Well, things have changed. Now Bannerlord is about the only game releasing around that time that i'm interested in.

yeah a few games have been pushed back which works out a little better for me.

Its probably the biggest lie since Talewords said "Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord Coming soon" on the original reveal.
"Soon" is open to interpretation, right?

I hope this game delivers. I don't have it in me to start a new campaign in Warband, but I'd like to build an army and kill some guys.

"Soon" is open to interpretation, right?

I hope this game delivers. I don't have it in me to start a new campaign in Warband, but I'd like to build an army and kill some guys.
One man's soon is another man's eternity.

I tried to play warband again a few weeks ago, but it's just too close to Bannerlord and Warband finally just looks too damn ugly to play.

All sources are saying March 31st release date. Not confirmed by Taleworlds yet.

All sources are saying March 31st release date. Not confirmed by Taleworlds yet.
Just announced on their Facebook 31st of march

@Madmick are you able to alter the title to reflect release date?

I just got my invite to the Beta..... where was that like 5 months ago lmao

It is now coming a day earlier!

Fire up your steam bois the wait is over RIGHT NOW

Oh fuck, it's time...
But what price?? It cost us Khabib Vs Ferguson to finally get this game

Last edited:
Just downloaded, I'm going in!

Woooooooooo!!!!

Unfortunately I'll be working for 8 more hours than I'll still need to download it when I get home. :'(

What a buggy mess. Pretty absurd after 8 years of development.

Multiple game breaking bugs including saves going corrupt, impassable calendar dates, forever loading screens into certain locations, and certain cities you can't even enter.

Multiple game breaking bugs including saves going corrupt, impassable calendar dates, forever loading screens into certain locations, and certain cities you can't even enter.
1. Yes, it's insane how long this game has been in development.

2. You were warned that it was incomplete when it was labeled "early access".

Gonna wait 6-12 months then see where it's at. I loved Warband, played a ton of the Floris Evolved mod. But i wont pay almost $50 bucks for an EA game. I got Battle Brothers instead, another great game that has come a long way since release 3 years ago.

So far I haven't had a single crash. I'm currently 15 hours in, no freezes, no stuttering (except when going into inventory for some reason) the forever loading screen only happens to me at a bandit hideout in north east of the map. Not sure what cities you're talking about though. The dates I haven't noticed but I haven't paid much attention to that. No save game corruptions yet.

My girlfriend however is in crash city whenever she plays. Her computer isn't as good as mine but it isn't terrible either. So I have no idea why some people are experiencing crashes and others are playing through just fine. The game without kingdom control is damn near pointless though. I can capture cities, but I can't get vassals other than the shit clan option.

Overall I love the game, but I'm still disappointed that after 8 years this is all they've mustered, Early access or not the game is half baked.

My main gripe is the blacksmithing, you unlock things like new blade styles at complete random while smelting. But you can only smelt 5 weapons each few (ingame) hours, and apparently burning wood takes a lot out of your character as well. I've smelt probably 150 weapons and so far unlocked about 5 sword blades and about 7 pommels....

im probably the biggest fan of M&B on the forum, but this game is a huge miss.

9 years for a game that has less features and plays worse than warband. they arent even going to release mod tools during alpha so people can fix this shit.

what the hell were these guys doing for 9 years?

So far I haven't had a single crash. I'm currently 15 hours in, no freezes, no stuttering (except when going into inventory for some reason) the forever loading screen only happens to me at a bandit hideout in north east of the map. Not sure what cities you're talking about though. The dates I haven't noticed but I haven't paid much attention to that. No save game corruptions yet.

My girlfriend however is in crash city whenever she plays. Her computer isn't as good as mine but it isn't terrible either. So I have no idea why some people are experiencing crashes and others are playing through just fine. The game without kingdom control is damn near pointless though. I can capture cities, but I can't get vassals other than the shit clan option.

Overall I love the game, but I'm still disappointed that after 8 years this is all they've mustered, Early access or not the game is half baked.

My main gripe is the blacksmithing, you unlock things like new blade styles at complete random while smelting. But you can only smelt 5 weapons each few (ingame) hours, and apparently burning wood takes a lot out of your character as well. I've smelt probably 150 weapons and so far unlocked about 5 sword blades and about 7 pommels....

You're just lucky.

After about 12 hours of gameplay my two main saves are corrupted and the only one that loads loses me almost 3 hours of progress.

Back