• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Shoop MS PAINT V8 SHOOP CONTEST FOR UFC 294 and UFC 295 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

May I please participate, without signing up, if I promise to be respectful of all the cool contestants & viewers and promise I won't pee on the floor?

Last edited:
Lets fuckin gooooo!!!!!!!View attachment 1008179

My sis saw this big dude at the airport, thought she recognized him.

She said "Excuse me sir, aren't you the Ultimate Warrior"? He said yes, pulled out his used boarding pass, (name on it Jim Hellwig), and autographed it for her without drawing attention to either of them. Killer WWF souvenir from her luckily being in the right place at the right time!

My sis saw this big dude at the airport, thought she recognized him.

She said "Excuse me sir, aren't you the Ultimate Warrior"? He said yes, pulled out his used boarding pass, (name on it Jim Hellwig), and autographed it for her without drawing attention to either of them. Killer WWF souvenir from being lucky in the right place at the right time!

Your sister has a good eye sir.

damn, missed it. just curious, will majority of shoopers be posting gifs? or can literal cut outs pasted in a paint file work? when will the next one be? i got some idears

No gifs or cut-out images can be used bud, your shoop must be drawn in MS Paint. All the info is in the OP.

I can add you to the shoopers list if you would like? you will get an alert for the next contest when it comes around.

May I please participate, without signing up, if I promise to be respectful of all the cool contestants & viewers and not to pee oon the floor?

Sign-ups closed once the main card started bud, if you like I can add you to the shoopers list so you will get alerts about any shoop contests in the future.

Back