Shoop MS PAINT V8 SHOOP CONTEST FOR UFC 294 and UFC 295 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD!!!

Ok guys this sucks but in light of the announcement of Sherdog maintenance I'm postponing the voting thread until Sherdog is back up and running.

This way we get votes coming in over the weekend, nobody misses the thread reveal and we will all be around to bump the thread.

You now have a bit longer to work on your shoops if you want to, just keep them in the same PM and I'll make sure to post the most recent one in the thread.

01. @Myrddin Wild teh White
02. @Otto!
03. @Arqueto
04. @kuf
05. @SenorFranko
06. @Frank Kain
07. @Welterskelter
08. @MT7
09. @muhammadgoatli
10. @AleYeah
11. @MrPsychoticKane
12. @Draxton
13. @JohnMandick

Ok guys this sucks but in light of the announcement of Sherdog maintenance I'm postponing the voting thread until Sherdog is back up and running.

This way we get votes coming in over the weekend, nobody misses the thread reveal and we will all be around to bump the thread.

You now have a bit longer to work on your shoops if you want to, just keep them in the same PM and I'll make sure to post the most recent one in the thread.

02. @Otto!
03. @Arqueto
04. @kuf
05. @SenorFranko
06. @Frank Kain
07. @Welterskelter
08. @MT7
09. @muhammadgoatli
10. @AleYeah
11. @MrPsychoticKane
12. @Draxton
13. @JohnMandick

10-4 boss. Damn, I should’ve been more of a slacker.

02. @Otto!
03. @Arqueto
04. @kuf
05. @SenorFranko
06. @Frank Kain
07. @Welterskelter
08. @MT7
09. @muhammadgoatli
10. @AleYeah
11. @MrPsychoticKane
12. @Draxton
13. @JohnMandick

upload_2023-10-25_20-5-14.jpeg

ARE YOU F@$%#!!!

No worries guys. I'm sure it will be done quick. Sherdog's maintenance crew is the best..

87b670f5d8e0e810aad99c1a6bd262de.jpg

As soon as Sherdog is back up and running I'll get the shoop voting thread going boys. Hopefully, we are not down too long like last time.

Just a heads-up for round 2, guys.

We have the second round for MS Paint V8 tomorrow, and there has been a slight change to the set-up of the contest. Instead of having 72 hours to make your shoop, you will have 96 hours, so that is one extra day to work on your shoop.

This may become a permanent thing in future contests, but we're just trying it out for this one to see how it goes. We also have the switchover and maintenance of the Sherdog forums going on, so a little extra time won't hurt.

Back