Elections MTG files motion to oust Mike Johnson as Speaker

I was just having some fun there.

In all seriousness, the left also has its share of inept people imho but I do agree that people like MTG take it to another level of stupidity and grandstanding.
Time after time republicans choose to do nothing or worse. When people say congress is broken. its actually the republican party that is broken.

I was just having some fun there.

In all seriousness, the left also has its share of inept people imho but I do agree that people like MTG take it to another level of stupidity and grandstanding.
I wish there was a way to ban her from being in office, Matt Gaetz, the squad too. Even though I’m a conservative I’d rather have a Nancy pelosi any day then any of those people

Here we go again lol.

Any chance of Mike Johnson getting put to pasture like McCarthy?

MTG quote:

"I filed a motion to vacate today. But it's more of a warning than a pink slip," the Georgia Republican told reporters.
a warning rather than a pink slip, so empty virtue signaling and wasting everyone's time and public money. Who the fuck votes for people like this.

a warning rather than a pink slip, so empty virtue signaling and wasting everyone's time and public money. Who the fuck votes for people like this.

images

They are sending a warning shot. That's what MTG is used for and she's willing to play that role. Johnson is safe, but he can't go all MIC, Big Pharma, or other heavy spending without a revolt.

There has to come a point when we stop SPENDING so damn much money and stealing from our children. It's obscene what we have already done.
Funding the government is a horrible crime.

Spending more that you take in and leaving future generations in a worse place is terrible and selfish.
Could fix this funding thing by rescinding trumps corporate tax cuts and getting rid of the loopholes allowing the wealthy to pay next to nothing in tax. But you’d rather shut the government down over and over.

You know what's selfish? Listening to you spout this while supporting tax cuts for billionaires and corporations

<23>

Make up more shit about me... you're a real goof.

I support a Flat Tax / Fair Tax system where virtually everyone has skin in the game and there are no loopholes for the elite.

What have future generations ever done for us?

They give us hope. They give us a reason for working hard to make it a better world for them.

Who asks this question? Do you have any children? I hope this was just a troll post. It's pretty pathetic.

Make up more shit about me... you're a real goof.

I support a Flat Tax / Fair Tax system where virtually everyone has skin in the game and there are no loopholes for the elite.
Well you can’t have both so which one

I had the idea but someone else made it. And I agree, it is.
Havent seen that fool in a long time. Did he ever come back to the forum after Trump lost? I mean the guy in the avatar

Well you can’t have both so which one

Yes we can. The waste is MASSIVE. The needless spending is also MASSIVE.

We don't have a taxation revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

Back