Previous:

2I4xrPc.jpg

Orig. OP

<36>

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

Colloseum?

I like Musk more but Zuck via armbar

DW like, "But, free Venum gear, buds! Buds?"

These dudes too smart to let Dana be involved.

“Nothing modern at all” so fuzzy film to protect their terrible technique and mashed potato bodies?
That's true of Musk, but Zuck is in better shape than most of us here, and trains. I'm not sure if his technique is good, but he does the Murph Challenge yearly, and supposedly squashes it. I get tired thinking about it.

That's true of Musk, but Zuck is in better shape than most of us here, and trains. I'm not sure if his technique is good, but he does the Murph Challenge yearly, and supposedly squashes it. I get tired thinking about it.
Yea the body shaming comment was more pointed at Elon… but I can’t imagine that zuck is some technical wiz despite training for some time. It’s their first time fighting, both will look awkward and terrible. With that said I’m still going to watch it if it happens.

Yea the body shaming comment was more pointed at Elon… but I can’t imagine that zuck is some technical wiz despite training for some time. It’s their first time fighting, both will look awkward and terrible. With that said I’m still going to watch it if it happens.
Mate, he's a 52-year-old multi-billionaire with 25000 companies to run. What's the point lol

Hopefully the NBA, NFL, and MLB don't allow billionaire CEOs to play for them either. Musk vs. Zuckerberg in the UFC would have been a travesty and disgrace. OK, I would have watched, but I would not have paid to watch.

Back