Rumored Musk vs. Zuckerberg fight rumors *MERGED*

Nothing I said supports this idea. How long you have been around doesn't change how simple it is to check a FACT that you KNOW when you don't actually know it. Don't worry, it helps you fit in here on Sherdog.

Thanks for the advice, bro, I'll be sure to ask you for more when I think I need it. Whether this guy is a second year white or a newly awarded blue doesn't change the calculus much regarding whether he's ready to have the cage door lock behind him.

If Ronda was in fighting shape she would absolutely tool him. They're around the same size, and as far as I know Zuck's experience fighting wise consists of a few white belt level BJJ tourneys...

You are probably correct, I forgot fight shape Rhonda can beat prime Cain under the right circumstances.

God I miss those days we getting old bruh

Zuck fighting would kill Meta's price let alone him getting KOd.

Got it, didn't realize Zuck was so vital to Meta's stock price. Thought he had slightly more negative than positive reputation at this point after that congressional hearing.

I also thought that whole Facebook to Meta thing hasn't worked out too well. But in your opinion, you think he has a very positive impact to Meta that him going away would kill the price?

holy shit the people in the replies are retarded. I genuinely believe if you have a twitter account, for whatever reason, you're a fucking idiot

Got it, didn't realize Zuck was so vital to Meta's stock price. Thought he had slightly more negative than positive reputation at this point after that congressional hearing.

I also thought that whole Facebook to Meta thing hasn't worked out too well. But in your opinion, you think he has a very positive impact to Meta that him going away would kill the price?

I think they renamed the company Meta because they own a lot more than just Facebook now. If you go on to Facebook there is no sign of the Meta logo anywhere. He really didn't change much of anything.

Meta is a tool name though just saying it's a big nothing burger.

Back