MVP vs Wonderboy: who wins?

It might look like 2 karate guys dancing in the mirror tbh.
MVP vs Ian Garry Machado is more interesting imo.

lol at the people not giving wonderboy a chance at all

mma fans have the shortest fucking memories in any sport

At this point MVP. He will have the speed, length and youth advantages. WB is not as fast as he used to be. Would still like to see this as WB's retirement fight.
yeah. give him this over the colby fight...seeing wonderboy lose to colby on retirement would be a nail to the coffin. honestly, they could of slapped him on the 300 card to fight with leon to close out since belaal is blacklisted for being a boring sonuva of a bitch.

Wondergrandpa would have beaten the living shit out of MVP 5-10 years ago, but now he's too old.

This would be such a bad fight. I'd take Wonderboy though.

They're not.gonna fight each other but if they did I'd lean WB. MVP isn't that much younger and WB is more proven against higher level competition.

I honestly feel like Wonderboy wins this, because he has more options and straight forward forms of attack, and I have the feeling that MVPs tricks won't work nearly as well on him as they do on everyone else...
Same goes for WB, his tricks mainly his front leg attacks aren't going to be nearly as effective on MVP. Tbh there's a decent chance a match up between the 2 ends up being more a of a staring contest with neither guy wanting to go first.

Too bad this couldn't happen in their primes

It would be a great fight and they need to make it now before it's too late. I think MVP wins, he has a lot more one shot power and has the speed edge.

Back