My best friend died today

Monte Moku

Amateur Kickboxer
@purple
Reaction score
He overdosed this morning, don't know what it was yet. I don't know what to do. I'm 24, I've lost family members who are close, but this just feels different. I can't stop crying. We grew up together, helped each other through suicide and so much more. I don't who to talk to or what to say. Usually I would talk to him during a crisis like this. I don't know.

He overdosed this morning, don't know what it was yet. I don't know what to do. I'm 24, I've lost family members who are close, but this just feels different. I can't stop crying. We grew up together, helped each other through suicide and so much more. I don't who to talk to or what to say. Usually I would talk to him during a crisis like this. I don't know.

My condolences. I'm sorry for your loss.

Damn that sucks big time. Really sorry to hear that. I feel for you man. It's ok to grieve. But you'll be fine. Wish you the best.

I'm deeply sorry. Fentanyl is truly an epidemic(if that's how he died but I'm making an educated guess) and large parts of generations in some communitys are getting wiped out across the socioeconomic scale. I'm not sure if this is comforting or not but you're not alone.

Thank you guys for your condolences. I've lost my grandfather, uncle and best friend in three months. I was on the way to my uncle's funeral when I got the call about it. It still doesn't feel real. I had a few drinks and that wasn't the best, just made me more emotional. As corny as it sounds I'm thinking about getting a tattoo or something in his memory. I'm sorry for anyone else who has experienced this, it's a terrible pain.

I'm deeply sorry. Fentanyl is truly an epidemic(if that's how he died but I'm making an educated guess) and large parts of generations in some communitys are getting wiped out across the socioeconomic scale. I'm not sure if this is comforting or not but you're not alone.

My guess is fentanyl as well. He struggled with alcoholism, xanax and heroin addiction for a long time. He was getting his life together, was in a rehab program, had a stable job and started going the local community college. It was an accidental overdose from everything I have been told.

Thank you guys for your condolences. I've lost my grandfather, uncle and best friend in three months. I was on the way to my uncle's funeral when I got the call about it. It still doesn't feel real. I had a few drinks and that wasn't the best, just made me more emotional. As corny as it sounds I'm thinking about getting a tattoo or something in his memory. I'm sorry for anyone else who has experienced this, it's a terrible pain.

Corny or not, if getting a tattoo helps you to deal with the grief, do it. Everyone deals with the pain in their own way.

sorry for your loss

Sorry to hear about this mate, I wish I could offer great comfort/advice without it sounding cliche but I hope you have other people who you are close with to have some proper comfort.

Sorry to hear that, bro. Hope you can get through this.

Fuck dude, thats rough. I lost my little sister to an overdose, although hers was intentional. All I can say is that it does get better and you will find a way to survive. It wont be fast or easy, but one day you'll find you can think about him without it completely tearing your guts out and you will know you're on your way to healing. RIP to your friend.

Back