My daughter was on one of her classmates kill list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kid confirmed bully / little shit

as a parent, i would freak out as well. But then i would think on how kid ended up on that list. It could be the most innocent thing as not saying 'hi' to the person one time while passing through the hallway...or can be bigger than that by bullying and what not.

Was the one who made the hit list a male or female? Maybe it's just the kid who listed all the popular girls

Yeah we can't assume she's a bully.

I know many of the kids I picked on was due to them being happy and having great lives. I was miserable and it wasn't fair, so I make them miserable to rebalance the universe.

She could be on the list for something like that.

Or maybe just because he thought she was pretty and could never have her. Weirdos are weird.

I had a girls brother supposedly tell people he was going to stab me at school because I had sex with his sister Nothing came of it

Yup I just got a call from the school principal telling me my kid & several other of her classmates were on another classmates kill list . Pure insanity I tell you.

Age of your kid and the would-be shooter? Does your daughter know them? Are they a total weirdo nut job or is this a shocking revelation?

You dont get on a kill list by accident. I mean yeah sorry.
1. Bully
2. Rude\mean
3. Popular
4. Associate with the above
5. Refused the persons advances

Now maybe it was just an association but a kid doesnt just make a kill list of randoms usually.

You dont get on a kill list by accident. I mean yeah sorry.
1. Bully
2. Rude\mean
3. Popular
4. Associate with the above
5. Refused the persons advances

Now maybe it was just an association but a kid doesnt just make a kill list of randoms usually.
Agreed but it's dumb to think everyone on that list is a bully . My kid is far from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back