Television My GF is on TV

My GF is on a new reality show that is on HULU (and Disney+) airing on 4/20! The show is called “High Hopes” it is produced by Jimmy Kimmel and it is essentially a pawn stars-esque show centered around a marijuana dispensary. I hope some of my sherbros check it out in support of your extended sherfamily!

View attachment 1040532
This is my gf Dani I took this Last night on Jimmy Kimmel when he had a couple of her castmates on.
View attachment 1040534

All of us goofing off in the green room (I’m in the back).

Check out the show. Let me know what you think. Good, bad and otherwise (classic Sherdog fashion).

oh fuck yeah

Thanks fam you too 🐻🥰
I usually identify as a North Korean expat learning the Canadan language (TDot dialect)

You was very good look man by the ways u look like u have many much fun
Thank you. No, just doing or was what is natural. Like Richard Pryor said haha

Wtf?
I'm on mushrooms right now and my mom called to talk like 20 minutes ago. I tried to hang with the convo for as long as I could but had to bail. As we were getting off the phone, she starts talking about some Jimmy Kimmel show and some 420 shit like I would know what she was going on about. I really didn't know what she was trying to explain and I really couldnt engage.
I go to Sherdog and here it is 5 minutes later.
<TheWire1><{Joewithit}>

Looks like Fatcho Man ate the whole entire sponsership supply of Slim Jims

Wtf?
I'm on mushrooms right now and my mom called to talk like 20 minutes ago. I tried to hang with the convo for as long as I could but had to bail. As we were getting off the phone, she starts talking about some Jimmy Kimmel show and some 420 shit like I would know what she was going on about. I really didn't know what she was trying to explain and I really couldnt engage.
I go to Sherdog and here it is 5 minutes later.
<TheWire1><{Joewithit}>
Your mom's is too cool for you , bro

Congrats mate. Gf looks in excellent shape.

Do you get some sort of payment for this, or how does it work?

Back