My wife and daughter have covid

Timetravel_0

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So my daughter is 22 and went out with her friends and brought home covid. My wife then tested positive as she was taking care of my daughter. Now there are two people in my house with it. So far me and my other kids haven't caught it. My daughter is almost done with her quarantine and was pretty sick. She's almost symptom free now. My wife is sick but so far nothing too terrible, thank goodness.

My 19 year old track athlete daughter finally caught it in college, a couple weeks ago.

She lost taste, got fever, headaches and shit for a few days, now she's out of lockdown.

So my daughter is 22 and went out with her friends and brought home covid. My wife then tested positive as she was taking care of my daughter. Now there are two people in my house with it. So far me and my other kids haven't caught it. My daughter is almost done with her quarantine and was pretty sick. She's almost symptom free now. My wife is sick but so far nothing too terrible, thank goodness.

Where did she go?

What is the regulation in your area in respect to curfew, distancing, mask and etc..?

I haven't gone out for late outings in years. I don't know if nightlife can screw you up or not.

God Willing everyone gets well quickly and nothing major happens bruv. Keep the chin up m8

Sorry to hear that, TS.

Hope they get well soon.

We're all gonna get it/get exposed to it.. it's just a matter of time..

Unpopular opinion but we can only hope to slow it down enough to not overload the hospitals/hospital staff..

Hope everyones ok! All of my family and friends came through it with no complications! Just be glad you've had it.. hopefully you get them sweet antibodies and can stop worrying for a period..

Back