My wife and daughter have covid

So my daughter is 22 and went out with her friends and brought home covid. My wife then tested positive as she was taking care of my daughter. Now there are two people in my house with it. So far me and my other kids haven't caught it. My daughter is almost done with her quarantine and was pretty sick. She's almost symptom free now. My wife is sick but so far nothing too terrible, thank goodness.

Now they have antibodies, and they didn't get crushed. This is good news!

Be.well brother!

Have you been tested? What's your blood type? There's obviously a genetic disposition factor to this thing we don't know about. Some people seem to catch it easier, some people seem to be hit with it harder, while others seem to shrug it off. Weird virus.

I got tested along with my 3 younger daughters and we all tested negative. I don't know my blood type. I strongly suspect I had covid back in January 2020. We took a family trip to Disneyworld and when we got back, me and one of my daughters got really sick. It was all respiratory issues. It was the sickest I've ever been and I had crackling breathing for 6 weeks. Of course this was before all the testing and hype. I'm wondering if that provided me immunity from this time. The day my wife tested, I was in close contact with her all day, including kissing and everything.

My daughter's last day of quarantine was today. She got pretty sick but nothing too severe. My wife seems to be over the worst and is getting better every day. She'll be done with quarantine in a few days.

I got tested along with my 3 younger daughters and we all tested negative. I don't know my blood type. I strongly suspect I had covid back in January 2020. We took a family trip to Disneyworld and when we got back, me and one of my daughters got really sick. It was all respiratory issues. It was the sickest I've ever been and I had crackling breathing for 6 weeks. Of course this was before all the testing and hype. I'm wondering if that provided me immunity from this time. The day my wife tested, I was in close contact with her all day, including kissing and everything.

Go on

Best wishes to you and yours sherbro!
Wishing a speedy recovery in your household.

Wow sorry to hear that.

This stuff is sketchy but hopefully your kids and family all recover with no longterm effects.

Back