Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

But what about BLM!!!!
370px-Actress_from_the_1920s.png

Let's be real here. If democrats did the same thing on January 6th we'd never hear the end of it from the conservatives on this forum. They'd be calling them traitors and begging the government to send their asses in jail. This shit was just stupid and never should have happened.

looking for a thread to put this in. this will have to do

Judge upholds Jan. 6 committee subpoena for RNC records

A federal judge late Sunday resoundingly supported the Jan. 6 select committee’s effort to obtain internal Republican National Committee data about efforts to fundraise off claims that the 2020 election was stolen.

In a landmark ruling rejecting an RNC lawsuit, U.S. District Court Judge Tim Kelly said the select committee had demonstrated its need for the party’s data on its fundraising emails between Nov. 3, 2020, and Jan. 6, 2021 — when the RNC and Trump campaign sent supporters messages falsely suggesting the election was stolen. The committee contends those emails helped sow the seeds of the violence that erupted on Jan. 6.

“[T]he Select Committee seeks reasonably relevant information from a narrow window during which the RNC sent emails promoting claims that the presidential election was fraudulent or stolen,” Kelly, an appointee of former President Donald Trump, wrote in the 53-page ruling.

Kelly issued an injunction to allow the RNC to appeal his ruling by May 5.

continues on at...

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/subpoena-rnc-records-capitol-riot-00029265

I’m sure trump will reach out and make amends.

the best thing about this whole charade is that diaper don's most loyal of supporters who got their stupid asses arrested after fighting for his cause are all ending up with criminal records that will haunt them for the rest of their lives, and many of them are still in jail, and diaper don threw each and every single one of his most devoted maga muppets right under the bus, and instead decided to pardon steve bannon instead, after he stole millions of dollars from trump supporters that was supposed to go towards building their precious little wall.

"A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucked up short-bus people. … These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum”

-Albert Watkins - Attorney for convicted capitol rioter Jacob Chansley, better known as the Qanon Shaman.

well he's right. these short bus chuds really are on the god damn spectrum. play stupid games, win stupid prizes! they fucked around and found out. hope they enjoy working meaningless jobs and being stuck inside the borders of their own country for the rest of their lives. hope it was worth getting thrown under the bus by some guy they are infatuated with who couldnt give a shit about any one of them and only wanted their votes and their money.

Let's be real here. If democrats did the same thing on January 6th we'd never hear the end of it from the conservatives on this forum. They'd be calling them traitors and begging the government to send their asses in jail. This shit was just stupid and never should have happened.

They did do the same thing to a worse degree. Government buildings were taken over in Portland. Some for weeks iirc.

What seems fishy to me is how there wasn't any national guard in place before hand. I also think that these Jan 6 people need to be punished to the fullest extent for trespassing, vandalism, assault, or any other crimes that were committed, but I think calling this an insurrection is a bit of a reach. None of these dipshits had any chance of taking over shit. 99% of them weren't even armed.

How long before these individuals start complaining about the inhumanity of prisons.

i can just see their yelp reviews now:

"Friendly staff. Roomy accomodations. Delicious food. Amazing view. Great hospitality. This big burly looking dude walked into my cell and left a honeybun on my pillow, and now he wants my buttcheeks.

5/5 - would get my stupid ass arrested for donald trump again."

Last edited:

Let's be real here. If democrats did the same thing January 6th they would have shot them on the steps of the Capitol and conservatives would have cheered.

They did do the same thing to a worse degree. Government buildings were taken over in Portland. Some for weeks iirc.

What seems fishy to me is how there wasn't any national guard in place before hand. I also think that these Jan 6 people need to be punished to the fullest extent for trespassing, vandalism, assault, or any other crimes that were committed, but I think calling this an insurrection is a bit of a reach. None of these dipshits had any chance of taking over shit. 99% of them weren't even armed.

^Liked for common sense posting.

There's been reports of people who were at the insurrection saying..

"We're doing this for YOU!", as they beat and maimed Cops.

OGC.e352500bef76a4fd924bd579a2ff69fd

it sure went from "We're gonna march on down to the capitol and take back our country, and i'll be right behind you" to "MAGA - My Ass Got Arrested" real quick.

and one day these chuds are trying to act all hard and badass all decked out in their larping gear and storming the capitol on a mission to take back their country to do the bidding for their dearest of chudlords, and soonafter they're sitting in a jail cell crying for their mommy and complaining about the jail food and diaper don isn't even coming to their rescue. my heart bleeds purple piss for these criminals.

Last edited:
You think the security forces would hold a bias and act violently upon it? Remember, the Capitol Police live in and around the surrounding DC area which is overwhelmingly Democrat.

Yeah why not? It's not just them, their superiors would also have a different bias.

It wasn't at the Capitol building. That makes a difference. I don't support rioting but people intentionally ignore the location and reason. It was a direct threat to the country and exchange of power even if it was by idiots.
BLM Antifa dorks raided a courthouse in Tennessee in 2020. Set fire to the governor's apartment in Seattle in 2020. Damaged a government official builing in Oregon in 2020. And those are just off the top of my head.

Yeah why not? It's not just them, their superiors would also have a different bias.

I respect your opinion. But, you're talking about leadership in the form of a highly educated Black Female from Cambridge, MD and her superior at the time who had been Commander of the Special Operations Division of the DC Metro Police under Democratic Mayors and successfully coordinated the security for President Obama's Inaugurations during his first and second terms.

I'm not seeing where you'd find some bias in leadership that would lead to Democrats getting shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back