Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

I respect your opinion. But, you're talking about leadership in the form of a highly educated Black Female from Cambridge, MD and her superior at the time who had been Commander of the Special Operations Division of the DC Metro Police under Democratic Mayors and successfully coordinated the security for President Obama's Inaugurations during his first and second terms.

I'm not seeing where you'd find some bias in leadership that would lead to Democrats getting shot.

You're assuming the DC metro police are the only ones responsible for defense of the politicians, it seems.

But what about BLM!!!!
370px-Actress_from_the_1920s.png

Do you think violent rioters should be prosecuted equally under the law?

You're assuming the DC metro police are the only ones responsible for defense of the politicians, it seems.

No I'm not. You are wrong or not understanding that Sund was DC Metro Police then Capitol Police as I stated.

I understand that the DC Metro police answer to the DC Mayor who happens to be Democrat and are charged with "policing" the DC Metro area. I also understand that Capitol Police are charged with policing the Nation's Congressional Capitol area and answer to the Legislative Branch which is the House and Senate or "Congress" as we call it.

I was pointing out that you believe that leadership would somehow support killing Democrats. Leadership which was comprised of a highly educated White Male who served as Commander of Special Operations in DC Metro police under Democrat leadership and a highly educated Black female from a predominantly Democrat place (Cambridge, MD.). A Black female who is most likely to be a Democrat since over 80% of Blacks vote dem.

Sund was the Chief of Capitol Police. He served in DC Metro under Dems. He has a BS and BA and more education. He supervised security for Obama. He requested National Guard presence from Sergeant At Arms of the House of Reps in support of January 6th Security. His second in Command Yogananda Pittman has a Masters and BS, and lives in a Dem part of MD.

None of this makes me think that highly educated people that live in a Dem area, work in a Dem area, and / or worked in support of Dem leadership would be instrumental in the killing of Dems.

What exactly are you basing your opinion on?

No I'm not. You are wrong or not understanding that Sund was DC Metro Police then Capitol Police as I stated.

I understand that the DC Metro police answer to the DC Mayor who happens to be Democrat and are charged with "policing" the DC Metro area. I also understand that Capitol Police are charged with policing the Nation's Congressional Capitol area and answer to the Legislative Branch which is the House and Senate or "Congress" as we call it.

I was pointing out that you believe that leadership would somehow support killing Democrats. Leadership which was comprised of a highly educated White Male who served as Commander of Special Operations in DC Metro police under Democrat leadership and a highly educated Black female from a predominantly Democrat place (Cambridge, MD.). A Black female who is most likely to be a Democrat since over 80% of Blacks vote dem.

Sund was the Chief of Capitol Police. He served in DC Metro under Dems. He has a BS and BA and more education. He supervised security for Obama. He requested National Guard presence from Sergeant At Arms of the House of Reps in support of January 6th Security. His second in Command Yogananda Pittman has a Masters and BS, and lives in a Dem part of MD.

None of this makes me think that highly educated people that live in a Dem area, work in a Dem area, and / or worked in support of Dem leadership would be instrumental in the killing of Dems.

What exactly are you basing your opinion on?

Seems like you're also making a lot of racist assumptions about race, party affiliation, geography, etc.

The President certainly has the power and responsibility to influence an event like that.

Seems like you're also making a lot of racist assumptions about race, party affiliation, geography, etc.

The President certainly has the power and responsibility to influence an event like that.

You think it's racist that Blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat?

Your imaginary scenario doesn't fit with the facts. Why not change your opinion instead of changing your focus from Capitol Police killing Dems to POTUS exerting influence?

You think it's racist that Blacks overwhelmingly vote Democrat?

Your imaginary scenario doesn't fit with the facts. Why not change your opinion instead of changing your focus from Capitol Police killing Dems to POTUS exerting influence?

It is explicitly racist to assume someone's political affiliation based on their race, correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back