Nate's Hairline still goin strong at 35 Years of age

Not racist or anything but it's very common for brown and black folk to have strong hair genetics. It's the white folk that have a Hulk Hogan hairline by the age of 20.
You are wrong. African Americans who have good hairlines have them because they mixed with non-African people. I have traveled to Africa. Men have atrocious hairlines over there.

I have never understood why so many men are afraid of becoming bald.
I’ve seen ugly guys with great heads of hair finally seize a sense of victory when their better looking friends finally start losing the battle.

Lol your hairline cannot be permanently affected by a fucking barber or a hairstyle. Genetic and biological factors are the determining factors
If your barber pushes ur line back . And u don’t let it heal . And or u keep getting it pushed back it’s a wrap. And yes a hairstyle will fuck ur line up. Traction alopecia is real . Braids , pony tails, locks, cause so much tension .

Not racist or anything but it's very common for brown and black folk to have strong hair genetics. It's the white folk that have a Hulk Hogan hairline by the age of 20.

LOL, never met an Arab, have you?

i have a friend who started in his early 20's. we felt so bad we never said anything to him about it until he manned up and shaved in his late 20's.

aside from the middle east were i think their hair gets so hot its just burns in the back of their heads, brown folk hairgame is typically strong. if you see a bald black guy its cause hes scared of the Grey-Fro

Last edited:
If your barber pushes ur line back . And u don’t let it heal . And or u keep getting it pushed back it’s a wrap. And yes a hairstyle will fuck ur line up. Traction alopecia is real . Braids , pony tails, locks, cause so much tension .
Traction alopecia is real. But getting a bad haircut can't do anything to your hair. Unless you hold your hair tightly pulled back for literally months or years, your hair receding is entirely genetic.

It's usually not the barber, it's how you do your hair. I had a man bun for 4 years, and it pushed my hair back, because I have a thick head of hair. Now my dad, at 60, probably has a better hairline than me lol.

Probably using some of that Just For Thugs Hair Club.

Joe Daddy is still the GOAT.

images

joe-stevenson-3.jpg

i have a friend who started in his early 20's. we felt so bad we never said anything to him about it until he manned up and shaved in his late 20's.

aside from the middle east were i think there hair gets so hot its just burns in the middle of the back of their heads, brown folk hairgame is typically strong. if you see a bald black guy its cause hes scared of the Grey-Fro

I think theres as many balding black guys as white guys just look at Anderson, Jones, Manuwa, DC, Lombard, Romero, Derrick Lewis, Mighty Mouse etc

\

Bald fuck detected

So? I have shaved my head my whole adult life, have never had problems getting laid, and Im not even good looking. That's why I don't understand, you would think men are aware that there are women who are crazy on bald men. If you have bad hair genetics just shave it all off, problem solved.

I have never understood why so many men are afraid of becoming bald.
Because some people can't sport the bald look nearly as good as others. Piple with longer/narrower faces typically don't look as good when they shave their head as people with wider, squared faces..
EDIT: sincerely, another bald fuck. lmao

Back