Natty or not (lots of pics)

Logging back on after awhile and seeing Jim still get under people's skin is hilarious. 10/10 thread

I don't know. I think depending on your frame and genetics, anything is possible. I'm sitting at 6'4, 250lbs with clear ab definition. I've had plenty of dudes hit me up asking me about steroids assuming I'm on them and I don't even take over the counter supplements. If you monitor your diet correctly and lift big weights you're going to be jacked with low body fat.
<LikeReally5>

Do you guys think Kirk Karwoski was natty? He never tested positive.

Kirk-Blender-768x574.png

Last edited:
Will need to check his abdomen for evidence of bumps first.
You keep repeating this but the stomach is a common place to inject and those bumps in the other thread were very suspect.. probably have a bunch of bumps all over your stomach from your steroid hgh injections and feel self conscious about it

probably have a bunch of bumps all over your stomach from your steroid hgh injections and feel self conscious about it

Just like the fighters standing on the scale in their underwear for everyone to see? I can guarantee you that no one who is jacked and has those gives a shit about them.

Also, someone has to be pretty lean for you to even be able to see them, so it wouldn’t be an issue for most people.

Last edited:
Delts can't look massive if your arms aren't are big overall but you're big otherwise. You can see a lot of roid users, if not all of them, have unnaturally tight delts for otherwise skinny forearms. Balanced skinny guy are an exception to having big delts since it makes sense looking at their body. You see them center around using their delts extensively to throw around their weight. When you're already big, your body uses its other muscles to function and don't stress the delts so much so they should proportionally attenuate, but it doesn't seem to be the case in roided big guys.

Delts can't look massive if your arms aren't are big overall but you're big otherwise. You can see a lot of roid users, if not all of them, have unnaturally tight delts for otherwise skinny forearms. Balanced skinny guy are an exception to having big delts since it makes sense looking at their body. You see them center around using their delts extensively to throw around their weight. When you're already big, your body uses its other muscles to function and don't stress the delts so much so they should proportionally attenuate, but it doesn't seem to be the case in roided big guys.

The “crazy delts” theory is that there are more androgen receptors in the delts and traps (shoulder muscles), so exogenous test will bind more to those areas and thus grow them disproportionately.

The “crazy delts” theory is that there are more androgen receptors in the delts and traps (shoulder muscles), so exogenous test will bind more to those areas and thus grow them disproportionately.

Seems true. You see my delts are naturally more tight than my biceps. The avatar is me 3 weeks into training. So I

Eugene Sandow was pretty impressive in his time and even today for a natty.
View attachment 721623
I’ve used this guy as an argument for what can be achieved naturally with hard work and good genetics.
Sherdoggers used every mental gymnastics maneuver known to get around it. Didn’t support their narrative so it was avoided like the plague.

Late to the party, but I'd say none of those guys in the OP are even close to natty.

I've been around gyms for the better part of 30 years. There are certainly limits to what the human body can achieve naturally, and they've exceeded those limits for sure.

When I first started training an old guy who used to give us tips told us a few things that I consider true(ish):

You can be massive without gear.
You can be ripped without gear.
You can’t be both.

Now fair play there exist a few genetic specimens but for 99.9% of people it’s not possible to look like any of the men you posted.
Yes nutrition and training is so advanced these days but you only have to look at the physiques of old school athletes compared to fitness models today to see the lie that it’s just “hard work and protein”.

Mainly true. However, Google old time strongmen, and you'll find some pictures from the 1800's and early 1900's of guys who were massive and ripped before gear was available. Some people just win the genetic lottery.

Genetics is why I (and 99.99% of humanity) could take every PED out there, and still never come close to Jesse Owen's sprint times or long jump record.

This is a great site for calculation of FFMI

http://fastfoodmacros.com/maximum-muscular-potential-calculator.asp

The claim is anything over 25 is suspect. The most accurate calculation is adding in measurements of the wrist and ankle as well.

A lot of pics it's very obvious that guys are juicing. But the only way to tell if in doubt is knowing the measurements... height, weight, bf, etc.

Last edited:
What is achievable naturally?

This guy's name is Donte Franklin and he claims natural. Is this possible?
View attachment 721599
View attachment 721601
View attachment 721603

These next 2 people look like the upper tier of what's achievable naturally, but I could be wrong. What do you think?
View attachment 721605
View attachment 721607

These next ones look awesome and some of them are claiming natty, but I just don't know. Is this achievable without test or steroids?
View attachment 721611

Now 7 and 8 are definitely enhanced imo so I will hide them.

What about these 2 ladies? Is it possible natural? If not, whst do you think they use? Anavar perhaps?
View attachment 721617
I like 1:06 of the vid

I see a lot of hard work and dedication in these pics.

Back