Natural Born Killer on losing popularity/relevance.

i would like to add that i just now rewatched the diaz vs condit fight. i had diaz winning 1,2,3,5 by todays standards.

exNYAd.gif

OP nails it right away. Lost his 3 biggest fights and ran from his 4th biggest.

Plus he lacks that wwe ego that seems to be the shertard flavor of the week.

Still a huge Condit fan and wish he would fight more. He should have won the belt against Robbie, IMO. He deserved the win.

I think if they aren't going to give Condit another titleshot after the controversial decision, they should do Condit v Hendricks II as a 5-rounder. I would also like to see Condit vs Wonderboy at some point.

Never was a huge fan of condit and especially after the Diaz fight. Lawler is my fav fighter and I didn't even watch that fight because I thought he was gonna beat him in boring fashion. Don't know why I didn't like him before never really had a reason to
The fuck ? How could you think it was going to be a boring fight ? Lol that Diaz fight definitely traumatized some psyches.

You should watch it. You probably heard it's the FOTY so far ? How come you didn't watch it yet is beyond me if you care enough about that sport to have that many posts on sherdog.

It was probably the layoff.

Phenomenal fighter though. I hope he doesn't retire yet, there are some great fights for him at WW.

My favourite entrances in UFC
One guy comes out to RATM , the other to Deftones ... cant top that .

Because he got screwed by stupid judges, he should have been the champ.

The title implies like he said something about it.

Becoming the Natural Born Sparrer and sticking to strictly choreographed gameplans probably had something to do with it.

I am trying to figure out how a guy with a 93% finish rate in his wins, is a "sparrer". Can you even point to a top WW with a better finishing rate in their victories?

- Wonderboy Thompson - 66%
- Robbie Lawler - 78%
- Johnny Hendricks - 53%
- Rory Macdonald - 72%
- NICK DIAZ - 81%

Looks like the guy sparring is able to finish his opponents when he wins more than everyone else, so what does that say about these guys?

After he deployed the jab and jog his stock went down big time and it has never recovered.

Didn't he say he was worried about his long term health, can't remember. Maybe a complete break to fully heal up and do other shit for a while will reinvigorate him or maybe he's a t a stage where he wants the big fights.

Still want to see the rory rematch.

Still a huge Condit fan and wish he would fight more. He should have won the belt against Robbie, IMO. He deserved the win.

I think if they aren't going to give Condit another titleshot after the controversial decision, they should do Condit v Hendricks II as a 5-rounder. I would also like to see Condit vs Wonderboy at some point.

I like the idea of a 5 rounder v Hendricks. Based off of how they've looked, I'd favor Condit.

Or the winner of Macdonald v Thompson would be awesome too.

he's 2-4 over his last 6, 3-3 if you give him the win over Lawler. He can't shake a wrestler, he's basically a bigger version of Nate Diaz. I'd love to see him fight Diaz btw.

when it matters

thats also bullshit. He is facing increasingly harder competition,and who finishes Hendricks(other than wonderboy..which just happened against diet hendricks),Nick Diaz and Lawler like it aint no thing,that condit should be expected to do the same?

Back