***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Tampa Faps feed and their announcers can't stop crying about fouls. Is that just a "culture" thing? It's a consistent theme from their announcers to their players to their coach to their terrorist GM
tbf it seems most local announcers play the "shameless homer" part

I think it's the inconsistency what drives players and coaches crazy. What's called a foul in the first quarter isn't called in the second quarter and so on
But you don't see other teams reacting the way Tampa does. Nurse Nick spends more time crying to the refs each game than he does actually coaching his players. Have some dignity ffs

Tbh I haven't paid attention to enough local announcers to know but off the top of my head from games I've recently seen the Bricks, Queens, Jizz, Blazzers crews all seem to be fairly objective

But you don't see other teams reacting the way Tampa does. Nurse Nick spends more time crying to the refs each game than he does actually coaching his players. Have some dignity ffs
The clippers, Lakers, warriors, suns, and bucks all complain like crazy. I blame Lebron for all the complaining, he started this craze.

Especially in Basketball. Of course the Raps announcers are biased, as is every homer NBA announce team. There's a reason they all cream their pants on every shot made by the home team, and talk like they're giving a eulogy on the opposing team's buckets. It's not a big secret.

I forgot to add that no fanbase has a bigger persecution complex than the Tampa Faps. Go to the RealGM game thread when Faps are playing and it's a giant sobfest lol

Lakes fans are getting to be a close second

The Doc coached Clips with CP3/Blake/DJ were pretty egregious as was Lebrons second run in CLE and pre Durant GSW

All 3 would have multiple players surrounding the ref complaining. Then the coach would join in rather than disperse it

The Doc coached Clips with CP3/Blake/DJ were pretty egregious as was Lebrons second run in CLE and pre Durant GSW

All 3 would have multiple players surrounding the ref complaining. Then the coach would join in rather than disperse it
The CP0 effect

This is still one of my favorite flops of all time:

original.gif

Karl Anthony Towns has turned into an emo bitch this year but man is he talented. 22/11 on 53/42/94 splits. I can't imagine how productive he'd be playing alongside Curry or Haliburton.
Was coincidentally watching him tonight and he really is. Honestly he could have a case to be the best player in the league if he wasnt so soft. Pretty standard game: 26/8/11, got absolutely destroyed by Giannis on the other end, team loses by a lot

I read their new coach wants to run the offense through him more (career high in assists tonight) so it’ll be interesting to see if anything changes moving forward

Was coincidentally watching him tonight and he really is. Honestly he could have a case to be the best player in the league if he wasn't so soft. Pretty standard game: 26/8/11, got absolutely destroyed by Giannis on the other end, team loses by a lot

I read their new coach wants to run the offense through him more (career high in assists tonight) so it’ll be interesting to see if anything changes moving forward
He's soft and is rather atrocious on Defense (unless you're including that in soft)

Offensively he's clearly one of the most talented bigs in the league (shit, ever). Most people would probably have him or Embiid, i'd make a strong case for Vucevic actually but all 3 are crazy skilled bigs.

1)Embiid
2)Joker
3)AD ( who’s easily the most talented but made out of glass
4) who cares

If I were the T-Wolves, I'd try to shop Russell but who's knows how his homie KAT would react

Watching the Tampa Faps feed and their announcers can't stop crying about fouls. Is that just a "culture" thing? It's a consistent theme from their announcers to their players to their coach to their terrorist GM

did you suddenly become a certain mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back