***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp hope the Lakes can get a moral victory
Kind of a pointless game, Jazz have basically peaked before the all star game and won’t get better while the Lakers have no AD or Schroeder. Utah can’t hit the finals with Clarkson as their 2nd leading scorer.

Jazz are like the hawks that one year. Wouldn’t be surprised if the lose in the first round.
Similar but Mitchell is a better go to scorer than anyone the Hawks had. I think this Jazz team is similar to the heat last year, one go to guy with a great center surrounded with defenders and shooters.

Kind of a pointless game, Jazz have basically peaked before the all star game and won’t get better while the Lakers have no AD or Schroeder. Utah can’t hit the finals with Clarkson as their 2nd leading scorer.
True, I don't really see them as a WCF or title favorite despite how good it they've looked as of late. Playoffs are a whole different beast

Jazz are like the hawks that one year. Wouldn’t be surprised if the lose in the first round.

I think Mitchell is better than anyone the Hawks had that year , they were just Bombs away from three and were playing Solid D. I think Shaq galvanized the Jazz when he gave a take Mitchell that was more him being an asshole more than anything.

The Jizz are legit. They were up 3-1 on the WC finalist Nugs last yoffs and that was with no Bogs, no Favors, Conley missing 2 games and Jamal Murray going nuclear. Lost game 7 by 2 points but actually outscored Nugs for the entire series

Their record this season is kinda deceiving tho because afaik they're one of the few teams that haven't had any covid or injury issues

The Jizz are legit. They were up 3-1 on the WC finalist Nugs last yoffs and that was with no Bogs, no Favors, Conley missing 2 games and Jamal Murray going nuclear. Lost game 7 by 2 points but actually outscored Nugs for the entire series

Their record this season is kinda deceiving tho because afaik they're one of the few teams that haven't had any covid or injury issues

Quinn Snyder is a good coach. Working his way up from the college ranks , and the Jazz seem to have bought in.

Utah is one of those cities similar to Denver. I feel like playing at that elevation gives them a distinct advantage during the regular season. You get teams playing back to backs while playing that high and they are completely gassed. I feel like a bit of their advantage goes out the window when teams play there 3 times and at home a few times with big breaks in between. That being said, their defense has been legit for years, their role players fit well, and they have a big defensive center (who is only exposed some times, which is great for today's NBA) and they have a scorer who can go off. A threat to anyone not named Lakers in the WCF (rigged will be in full effect for Bron and Lakes).

Utah is one of those cities similar to Denver. I feel like playing at that elevation gives them a distinct advantage during the regular season. You get teams playing back to backs while playing that high and they are completely gassed. I feel like a bit of their advantage goes out the window when teams play there 3 times and at home a few times with big breaks in between. That being said, their defense has been legit for years, their role players fit well, and they have a big defensive center (who is only exposed some times, which is great for today's NBA) and they have a scorer who can go off. A threat to anyone not named Lakers in the WCF (rigged will be in full effect for Bron and Lakes).

The Lakers are going to miss Javale and Dwight against Utah. Especially if AD is limping along.

With AD out, I’m sure lebron will be able to carry the Lakers. They’ve lost four in a row? I’m shocked.

The Lakers are going to miss Javale and Dwight against Utah. Especially if AD is limping along.

Really going to come down to who has peaked harder/earlier, the Jazz in the regular season pre all star, or AD's body going against Gobert in their series. If AD has to bang against Gobert and Jokic back to back followed by Embuust in the Finals just LOL. He will break.

Really going to come down to who has peaked harder/earlier, the Jazz in the regular season pre all star, or AD's body going against Gobert in their series. If AD has to bang against Gobert and Jokic back to back followed by Embuust in the Finals just LOL. He will break.

The Irony is if they play Philly and actually get through the gamut of western contenders, Howard would be one of the Bodies Philly would use so that Embiid won't break down.

MZTjWCP.jpg

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2056707

Lmao

The Hawks were barely winning games and werent that deep or versatile and had Coach Bud who has no idea how to coach in the playoffs. The Jazz in comparison are demolishing their opponents, are deep, and are versatile ok offense and defense. Their play is getting better and better as the season progresses. I think if they can stay healthy and everything goes right they can lose to the nets in 5 in the finals.

This is why I hate the nba media, they are all fanboys who don't actually watch basketball. Haliburton has been better and far more efficient on a much worse team. And he's doing it off the bench. Melo is barely averaging more points, assists, and rebounds. Less than 1 per category.

I've been saying it all year long, Haliburton is the best rookie in the draft and had he gone #1 overall and produced like he has this season the nba media would be on their knees sucking his giant balls

I've been saying it all year long, Haliburton is the best rookie in the draft and had he gone #1 overall and produced like he has this season the nba media would be on their knees sucking his giant balls
Warriors should have taken him instead of Wisecan and then dumped curry for picks. They would have a great team for the future instead of trying to battle for the 8th seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back