• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the problem with you folks who love to say this dumb shit. First, who compared saying that to the holocaust? Changing the point only makes you look bad. I said people who think the holocaust was bad, probably also think using anti-semitic remarks are horrible. Next....We understand satire you dumb hillbilly. Maybe you don't, but we do. It's why nobody cares about South Park. South Park makes fun of everyone equally, and if you're smart enough...you usually see that the person making jokes like that are the ones actually being made fun of in the show. I understand, in your world, that Cartman is the hero...
I have a nice rope for you. You want me to handle it to you? I guess you have a nice chair.

I'll accept that tacit concession.
Whatever that makes you happy. Are you triggered enough? Or you need stronger dose of being triggered by internets? If I say that Hitler did nothing wrong, is that dose good for your you. Or you need something stronger. I want you to feel so strooong. Go Karen, show the world your true size.

Whatever that makes you happy. Are you triggered enough? Or you need stronger dose of being triggered by internets? If I say that Hitler did nothing wrong, is that dose good for your you. Or you need something stronger. I want you to feel so strooong. Go Karen, show the world your true size.

<1>

And, its gone. Or this is enough stereotypes for you? Dont be so Chucked if you are winning.

Are you comparing Holocaust with going full retard in video game? I guess Leonard must be new Hitler.

And, friendly advice, there is cartoon called South Park, where Jews are insulted big time by Jewish creator, plz dont watch it, you will be on the verge of suicide.
Matt stone and trey parker are Jewish?

I'd imagine Jewish people, or people who grew up in Jewish households...you know, like the commissioner of the entire league? People who think the Holocaust and you know...shit like that...was horrible...Just because you don't care, doesn't mean others dont.

holy fuck I'm a Meyers Leonard fan now

Stop with the holocaust shit it's completely irrelevant

i think you're all forgetting the owner of the cHeat is jewish

he makes the call, as far as I know Leonard's contract is still guaranteed, and he's getting paid

if he wasn't then that would be an issue

Are you implying that Jews are angry and vengeful people, unless money kicks in? That might cancel you man.

I believe in second chances. He wasn't playing this year anyways due to injuries right? If he takes time to educate himself and does some PR shit I would give him the benefit of the doubt.
Agreed fam. I think a mandatory 120 hours of listening to Barbra Streisand music and watching Woody Allen movies should be sufficient rehabilitation

Woody Allen is on ''cancel list" too. Just throw Steven Spielberg in.

Basically this. Well said.

I think everyone that pays attention knows that the NBA is full of shit despite being so called "woke" and shouldn't give the time of day to it when it starts getting political. Anytime you get something that liberal there will always be double standards and hypocrisy. It just really wasn't brought to light until the NBA's embarrassing Hong Kong Debacle. Hard to believe a bunch of predominantly African-American players and the white coach's constantly virtue signaling about "injustices" and "equality" almost non-stop would all of a sudden stay silent while the Chinese government is literally beating the shit out of it's citizens. Why? Because the oppressively people were Asian and not black. Plus, they knew it was going to hurt their wallets knowing the market China gives the NBA. These players are full of shit and only take "safe" political stances.

I agree with others. Harrell's comment about Luka was 10x worse than what Leonard said, yet nothing happened to Harrell. Just fine Leonard I guess and give him liberal training (Sensitivity training) and lets move on. Let's stop pretending the NBA cares about this shit. It's all a front to act woke but make sure their wallets don't get smaller in the process. Maybe that way Lebron won't make fake stories up about his house getting racist graffiti on it.

lmao @ anyone reading this post

I have heard that pedo is popular thing in USA, especially on some islands, is that true or not? Are you gonna cancel them too? But this time get better suicide watch please.

Are you implying that Jews are angry and vengeful people, unless money kicks in? That might cancel you man.
i'm not implying anything, i'm stating facts

the owner of the Heat organization is jewish

the organization has made a decision to remove leonard

I'd imagine Jewish people, or people who grew up in Jewish households...you know, like the commissioner of the entire league? People who think the Holocaust and you know...shit like that...was horrible...Just because you don't care, doesn't mean others dont.
Cool?

Any news on Jaren Jacksons return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back