• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v2 - Siakam for Simmons makes sense***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meyers Leonard shouldn't have said what he said but it's really not that big of a deal. I get called sandniggger all the time on these boards and I don't think I've ever cared. Stop comparing it to slurs against blacks, it's totally different.

Meyers Leonard shouldn't have said what he said but it's really not that big of a deal. I get called sandniggger all the time on these boards and I don't think I've ever cared. Stop comparing it to slurs against blacks, it's totally different.
I'm hardly outraged, but there's a difference between someone in the entertainment industry saying something out in the open and some guy shitposting on a kung fu messageboard

I'm hardly outraged, but there's a difference between someone in the entertainment industry saying something out in the open and some guy shitposting on a kung fu messageboard
But racial slurs and sexist comments are part of the online gaming culture. The entire thing would crumble if you took it away. Besides why are celebrities held to a higher standard than your average 14 year old white gamer? What happened to equality?!

Poposhits hasn't commented on Myles Leonard's words

He is a Jew hater, always knew he was a racist.

But racial slurs and sexist comments are part of the online gaming culture. The entire thing would crumble if you took it away. Besides why are celebrities held to a higher standard than your average 14 year old white gamer? What happened to equality?!

unironically though, internet culture is being appropriated and they are now telling us what we can and can't say on the internet, internet-gentrification is awful and it ruins communities.

fucking bigots

Kinda happy nets miss out on Aldridge. He would have been a much better pick up than Blake Griffin for them.
Bias Pop screwing other contenders.

Unsure who or where he will go though.

Back to Portland? Warriors?

Heard there was some talk about K-Love getting moved too, but with that contract....who knows.

On a lighter note, 1st Lady was on base today, I saw the motorcade

I met ol Joe when he was VP, came to our base in Kabul. I won't lie, he was pretty chill back then.

He and Karl Malone were the two big guests we had, and Buzz Aldrin IIRC

Malone is even countrier in person

How are you guys watching games these days? Still have cable, stream it on phone/laptop/tablet, league pass?

I still have cable just for sports, but not the full shit so I don't have NBAtv or the local Lakes and Clips channels anymore

How are you guys watching games these days? Still have cable, stream it on phone/laptop/tablet, league pass?

I still have cable just for sports, but not the full shit so I don't have NBAtv or the local Lakes and Clips channels anymore
when im at work i stream via nbabite.com. At home, cable, im not poor

On a lighter note, 1st Lady was on base today, I saw the motorcade

I met ol Joe when he was VP, came to our base in Kabul. I won't lie, he was pretty chill back then.

He and Karl Malone were the two big guests we had, and Buzz Aldrin IIRC

Malone is even countrier in person

I met a few patriots cheerleaders, a random wrestler i didn't know, and the lady who was the assistant on Tool Time, from Home Improvement AFTER Pamela Anderson. So...i've rubbed elbows with a few celebs myself back in my military days

I use sling. $30 a month for ESPN/TNT/ABC games along with regular cable channels. Live in so cal but Clippers local cable is too much.

I tried NBA tv but it’s bullshit. They blocked all the Clippers games.

I’m poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back