but like Freddy V says "we're just gonna have to kick his ass"
thumb_if-hes-on-another-team-then-well-just-have-to-58509116.png

Return of the OG

Defensive stud - Stanley Johnson

Rondae Hollis Jefferson gonna bring the heat

17290031_web1_190613-IFD-Raptors-fans.jpg

Raps need kawhi if they want to win another title

@MART!AN @Sauce Castillo @berimBOWLoh @auger38

Was it worth it? Short answer yes. Something does feel a little empty, but c'est la vie, life goes on

I'm feeling like with good health to Lowry, Gasol, Serge, continuous improvement from siakam, a leap from OG, and with Freddie and Norm becoming steady vets Raptors aren't going away.

Raptors can get to the EC Finals

Boston - not sure how they will do, Kemba should be less of a cancer, but losing Horford will be big for them
Bucks - Giannis will continue improving, but losing Brogdon will be a big factor
Philly - yeah they got Horford, but not enough wing scoring
Indiana - might actually be pretty good

I'

-Serge and Marc Gasol combining for all NBA old team front court
-Yoff Van Fleep mode activating
-Drake as the 6th moty off the bench
-Siakam as the captain
-Mesiah puppet mastering the strings

Another chip looms for us life long Raps fans. Put a lock on it, and ready the DIPS. So go get us them dips!

Was it worth it? Short answer yes. Something does feel a little empty, but c'est la vie, life goes on

I'm feeling like with good health to Lowry, Gasol, Serge, continuous improvement from siakam, a leap from OG, and with Freddie and Norm becoming steady vets Raptors aren't going away.

Boston - not sure how they will do, Kemba should be less of a cancer, but losing Horford will be big for them
Bucks - Giannis will continue improving, but losing Brogdon will be a big factor

I'

I see Toronto finishing 4-5, and getting bounced in the second round.

I see Toronto finishing 4-5, and getting bounced in the second round.

it's possible, but who do you see that's going to bounce them?

in the 3 years prior to this past years, raptors couldn't beat unstoppable force in lebron, they could have beaten the other teams (even without kawhi)

so if we're comparing non kawhi raptors:

maturation of siakam + fred + presence of gasol > departure of derozan

giannis is not quite at that lebron level in that he can't handle the ball like lebron or shoot 3s like lebron

Philly, Bucks, or Indiana. Maybe it’s from the years of not getting it done (this past year was special), but I see them reverting back to choking. See Siakam and Lowry in crunch time during the run even this year.

Philly, Bucks, or Indiana. Maybe it’s from the years of not getting it done (this past year was special), but I see them reverting back to choking. See Siakam and Lowry in crunch time during the run even this year.

philly wasn't getting it done, not embiid or simmons at least, it was butler and redick making the shots (they're gone)

bucks - maybe, giannis has potential, but i still think he's a year away

indiana - could be good, but losing bogdanovich could be bad

I'

The empty feeling is knowing we can’t repeat but I wouldn’t change a thing. They actually fucking did it

I feel like kawhi/Jordan comparison is pretty fair and now raps will be like the bulls when Jordan retired the first time. Solid team and an off chance to get the ecf but most likely a second round tough out.

Kawhi left but Masai stayed. No reason to stop Believing in that man now. He knew this is a likely possibility with kawhi leaving and with so much money coming off the books next year and expirings to deal this year I hardly think raps are in full tank mode. Masai gonna tweak it and be a competitive team for a long time. Giannis was the long term dream goal log before kawhi became available and I know they doesn’t change.

Like Fred and Pascal said, we still the champs. All year long baby!! We still gotta enjoy it. We been a mocked franchise and fan base since inception but now we got respect. It’s banner time, it’s ring time. We aren’t fans of a team that never won shit. We fans of the first international nba champs in history

Not to mention they way they did it..the shot against philly, coming back from down 2-0 against Mil, trouncing Golden State on their home floor.

Historic, and something the Raps franch and fanbase should be proud of forever.

Always gonna be the 2019 champs. ZERO REGRATS

Not to mention they way they did it..the shot against philly, coming back from down 2-0 against Mil, trouncing Golden State on their home floor.

Historic, and something the Raps franch and fanbase should be proud of forever.

Always gonna be the 2019 champs. ZERO REGRATS
Loved every minute of Kawhi exposing ben brick simmons, fragile embid antekouBrick, and stephanie...

Dlo and WCS are gonna have career years and people will claim they carried Steph when the dubs when another title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back