***NBA Offseason v3.0 - Who Needs Kawhi***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If North Korea has an issue with the NBA, NBA could care less...their market is nowhere near as big as China. China's population alone is more than North America by at least double! Thats a HUGE market and a lot of money to be made.

NBA, like other corporations, are in it to make money. If they have to suck it up a bit to not piss them off then I don't blame them.

The East should be fun to watch come playoff time. The West will have interesting stories as well, like how well things gel for both the LA teams, how far can Steph take the Dubs and how will things workout in HOU.

Do you think CP3 is going to stay in OKC all season? His contract is too hefty to take for most teams. Only way out it seems is to ride out the contract or come to terms with a buyout ala Carmelo in NYC.

I hope we trade cp3 for an equally big contract on an even worse player so we can tank.

Lol those China thing is a Giant Comedy now Trump doing more distracting by calling Pop and Kerr bitches for being bitches

1. people can absolutely keep their "speaking up" to domestic issues. and even then, people are not required to speak up on everything just because they've spoken up on something .

2, LeBron is currently in china. not really the time to be talking shit.

LeBern won't say anything substantial regardless of where he is. Nike will tell him what to say. Eventually, if need be, they'll give him a statement to release.

China's shoe market is huge and exploding along with the general interest in bball over there.

"We apologize, you know, we love China"
lmao

Being in China is the right time to say something

What are they going to do? Throw him in prison?

if lebron stays silent on this topic, he should has no moral high ground in the upcoming elections and political climate and in regards to trump
He's an American citizen dumbass. Just because he doesn't give a shit about China's human rights violations doesn't mean he should not care about his own country. Man you guys are so fucking retarded when it comes to foreign affairs that I want to see you all drown in a pool of shit.

Kinda shocked that I even open this thread over here lol

Silver should just sack up and tell the Chinese "Sorry if you can't handle a sports league infringing on your national sovereignty. We'll pull out and focus our international investments more on other countries in the region, like Japan, the Philippines, and Taiwan." I would LMFAO all the way to whichever consulate I'm about to get deported from.

Im surprised that China cares so much, would tweets get through the great firewall of China to begin with?
Lol no. And since it was the fucking national week last week, all the VPNs are still down, too. This would have, could have, and should have been a complete non-issue lmao.

He's an American citizen dumbass. Just because he doesn't give a shit about China's human rights violations doesn't mean he should not care about his own country. Man you guys are so fucking retarded when it comes to foreign affairs that I want to see you all drown in a pool of shit.

we're all humans

except Chinese mainlanders

Kerr lost his old man in Beirut.
didn't know that.
Ye and when he was in college playing @ Arizona State the Wildcats fans were chanting "P-L-O! P-L-O!" smh

Kerr is still a douche tho but that was brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back