• Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CP3's Doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again my pick to win it all fails.

But I can't be happier about it lol. Go Denver! Crush the Heat!!!!

Everybody says Boston racist asf. I’ve never been there although Ik something about the city’s racial history

What is so racist about Boston nowadays? As a black guy who may visit the city I wanna know lol
It’s not but the Celtics are a racist team.

Everybody says Boston racist asf. I’ve never been there although Ik something about the city’s racial history

What is so racist about Boston nowadays? As a black guy who may visit the city I wanna know lol
Probably All the dudes Dressed as Wizards calling you a Porch Mammal

This will be the first summer where this core finally takes some heat. No more mulligans, better show the fuck up and play to your potential from the start.

It has a racist past but nowadays? Nah. Boston is pretty diverse as is every major city in the US.

I haven't been paying attention to this series at all. Is Tyler Herro injured?

This heat run has been legendary. They had no business beating the Bucks or the Celtics without Hero. Will be hard not to cheer for them against Denver.

This will be the first summer where this core finally takes some heat. No more mulligans, better show the fuck up and play to your potential from the start.

They are just going to Blame Mazulla

I want to take this moment to congratulate..... the Denver Nuggets for winning their first ever NBA Championship.

Btw. Why are both teams playing with their away jerseys? I can understand every now and then when you’re showing off a new jersey but a game 7 in the Conference Finals? A bit weird. Stick to the traditional ways. Away teams play in the darker kits, the home team plays in the light color jerseys.

sad-celtics-fans.jpg

celtics-cry-baby.jpg

Is the bottom pic AI generated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back