Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

• CP3's Doctor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 point and 1 rebound short from Butler too bad.

I'm wondering if he's getting overrated now. But anyhow, will be interesting what he can do with Denver. Problem with Denver isn't that Spo has to outcoach Malone, it's that Yoke has a better mind for basketball tactics than the coaches.
It’s hard not to see him as the obvious best coach in the league.

Everybody says Boston racist asf. I’ve never been there although Ik something about the city’s racial history

What is so racist about Boston nowadays? As a black guy who may visit the city I wanna know lol
Half black guy from Boston here. The Masshole culture has mostly died down, especially in Boston and the inner-ring suburbs. There were some tough moments growing up here in the '80s and '90s but if you visit these days you shouldn't have any problems. It's just a fun meme on here and on other sites.

I'm wondering if he's getting overrated now. But anyhow, will be interesting what he can do with Denver. Problem with Denver isn't that Spo has to outcoach Malone, it's that Yoke has a better mind for basketball tactics than the coaches.
coaching isn’t all X’s and O’s. spoelstra motivates his guys and successfully puts guys that other teams have passed on in big roles. from a pure strategy standpoint, yeah spo isn’t a GOAT level coach, but no one gets more out of their guys or believes in them as hard.

those tickets were probably some ungodly amount too i'd be booing the SHIT outta them

coaching isn’t all X’s and O’s. spoelstra motivates his guys and successfully puts guys that other teams have passed on in big roles. from a pure strategy standpoint, yeah spo isn’t a GOAT level coach, but no one gets more out of their guys.

Very true. Spo is also one of the few coaches that doesn't give a shit about being a players coach. He'll check anyone. Additionally, that team's ability to develop their guys is almost unheard of at this level. Robinson, Vincent, Strus are all players they had on their G-League team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back