Need some smart money picks for this weekends UFC

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Leaning Gas and Max. What say you sherbros?

Ask a for picks.
Doesn't post card.

<DisgustingHHH>

Ban.

I'd say Montel Jackson, Alexandre Pantoja, OSP, Dwight Grant, and Max are solid picks. Not locks, but I'd put some money down, probably will.

Mystic Lockard is picking Gastelum and Poirier to win. That means you should, too.

Gastelum and Poirer

Dustin has more ways to beat to victory than Max AND he just defeated Gaethje who is a more powerful ruthless but less technical version of Max Holloway. How does Max win other than a 5 RD UD?

Isn't Max a heavy favorite also? All I know is I'll be rich next weekend :)

Tough to call but I’m leaning towards Max and SB. More confident in Max than SB.

Don’t bet on max. .48 return isn’t really worth it IMO. He’s the favorite but I wouldn’t bet the house.

KG is worth the money for sure

Gas is bad. Even AOC says gas is no good.

Play dustin, kelvin and imadaev mls. Singles. At least 2 of those will win

Max should win. Im taking KG but wouldn't put money on it. Maybe a bit on Jailen Turner. Montral Jackson is probably a lock.

Imadaev (near even odds)
Jouban (near even odds)
Anders (slight favourite)

Thank me later

Max. Dustin’s weakness is fast striker. Max has fast hands and volume. Rip Dustin

I believe Kelvin and Max will be the winners. Kelvin is gonna continue the trend of smaller guys KOing bigger fighters that was started by Masvidal and continued by Pettis. Max is just too good right now and I feel he can outpace Dustin.

Bets would be value if you think Max wins that fight 68% (or more), and Kelvin 38% (or more) based on current odds.

Mystic Lockard is picking Gastelum and Poirier to win. That means you should, too.

Yeah I'm going with those two as well.

Shocked at the amount of people going with Israel over Kelvin when you look at the huge difference in quality of both guy's previous opponents. And Dustin is always criminally underrated on here.

20 bucks on Kelvin, dp, millender pays 250... all 3 fights could go either way but seems a good budget type play for myself.

Back