Need some smart money picks for this weekends UFC

A fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place.

Im thinking about parlaying griffin,reis,israel, and max. Not sure yet tho

Fuck it i did it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190409-095318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190409-095318_Chrome.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 15
I guess I get all this Gastelum love because that was my first instinct but I think Adesanya pieces him up. Death by a thousand cuts kinda thing.

Max. Dustin’s weakness is fast striker. Max has fast hands and volume. Rip Dustin
Max isn't that fast. For comparisson Conor (who beat max too) and mj were/are much faster. If max beats dustin it'll be because he'll pick him apart in the later rounds. His volume and pace are the problem for dustin, def not his handspeed. In fact, I think porier may be the faster guy. His hands are looking sharp af in the countodown show. I'm on poirier as the underdog

Here's my picks for the whole card, followed by my locks.

Pantoja
Davis
Botelho
Jackson
Millender
Salmon
Imadaev
Frevola
Krylov
Jouban
Anders
Gastelum
Holloway

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson is fighting a guy with zero fight IQ, great chance to win that.
Salmon is relentless, should be a lock.
Imadaev has 8 wins, 8 KO's and is fighting a man who lost to fucking Thiago Alves.
Krylov, out for revenge and OSP looks horrible these days.
Jouban should be able to dance around this stiff fool. Watch Pedersoli vs Grant, if Carlo had one once of sense he would have danced his way to 30-27.
I like your locks except for krylov.

Max isn't that fast. For comparisson Conor (who beat max too) and mj were/are much faster. If max beats dustin it'll be because he'll pick him apart in the later rounds. His volume and pace are the problem for dustin, def not his handspeed. In fact, I think porier may be the faster guy. His hands are looking sharp af in the countodown show. I'm on poirier as the underdog
Come back to this post on Sunday

Back