Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

Does Dustin want to wait to smash Conor again or will he get the belt? I suppose wherever the money is. It would be a great PPV if he had the belt and then Dana gave Conor a wholly unearned title shot. Everybody would be screaming for Conor's blood. It would be a top 3 PPV.

I always gave McGregor the benefit of the doubt when it came to his antics, but the way he reacted post Dustin trilogy is the nail that sealed the coffin for me. Fuck him.

Khabib is a vile, scurrying rat. Glad he’s no longer polluting the UFC with his boring brand of leg hugging.
I actually really appreciate Khabib, think he is a generational talent. However, he started the low blows. Absolute Haram!

Conor is an inspiration. The way he handles adversity is legendary

My god you people love to blow things out of proportion. The guy farts and there’s a 50 page thread on Sherdog about it. Get over it people.

Money much like alcohol only reveals your true nature. Conor has always been a piece of shit.

What an ignorant statement. A drug does not bring out the "true nature" of a person. The chemistry and physiology knowledge we have alone makes that painfully obvious.

Money? Maybe. It certainly removes yourself from a lot of consequences.

That fades away, Mike Tyson went broke too. Conor appears to be an alcoholic and drug addict from what we know about him, he will absolutely crash and burn in due time. I don't wish it on him either but it's highly likely.
I hear you but Mike went to prison and just made untold millions to box another washed legend (ultimate respect to Roy)

Unlike posting pictures of Dustin's kid this is now ALLLLLL over the mainstream media. Don't care how hard you believe the 'all press is good press shtick' this is very bad PR for Conor. He's done a lot of damage to his brand this year.
Is it really? If so, wow.

Wonder If Ronda Rousey and Chael still thinks Conor is doing some "good ole boy ole fashion promoting"?

View attachment 870355

Conor drunk again

The Covid is good, father is evil is especially in bad taste (referring to Khabib saying good always to defeats evil).

Edit- Conor deleted all his tweets in typical Conor fashion. Reuploaded screen shots of the tweets.
Conor McGregor is the classic example of how money doesn’t buy class

Double yellow looks good on you.

Bahahahahahaha been DY’s before and lived the time out is almost up Rofl.

Whats funny is you in a new account trying to trashtalk me LoL

Bro take a step back

People want to pretend like Khabib is a saint here.

Let’s not forget all this started because Khabib threatened and possibly assaulted one of Conors guys. He did this not man to man but with a bunch of his goons.

Conor is a sore loser, yes.
But Khabib is a sore winner.
Even after winning the fight him and his goons hop the cage and start assaulting people.

After all this he is retired and is still talking shit to Conor.

Back