New NBA team

I need a damn title. I was up late last night watching 95 World Series highlights, I was sitting there loudly telling my wife how that was the year.

Also apologies, I turned your thread into my own therapy session.
Damn, as an Indians fan who is experiencing his last year of fandom(I'm done after the rebranding, I don't even live in NE Ohio anymore, so there will be no personal connection anymore)...I also remember that series. Jim Poole giving up the bomb to David Justice in Game 6. :(

Last edited:
Damn, as an Indians fan who experiencing his last year of fandom(I'm done after the rebranding, I don't even live in NE Ohio anymore, so there will be no personal connection anymore)...I also remember that series. Jim Poole giving up the bomb to David Justice in Game 6. :(
That was huge...I remember the quote being something like all is forgiven in Atlanta regarding Justice. It was true.

Why is this Celtics team so hateable? I forced myself to get back into following the nba this season and they were one of the first teams to catch my eye but that was only because Tatum looked so effortlessly good. I can easily start to hate them if there’s a good reason for it.
I don't think any of the players are really hateable but their playstyle is pretty wack for the type of players they have (ie, they try too hard to emulate the Warriors when very few of them are truly strong shooters). So yeah, if that's the team you watch every night then I can see why you'd be mad at them lol

I don't think any of the players are really hateable but their playstyle is pretty wack for the type of players they have (ie, they try too hard to emulate the Warriors when very few of them are truly strong shooters). So yeah, if that's the team you watch every night then I can see why you'd be mad at them lol

I didn’t even notice this specifically. I expect all teams to try to emulate the Warriors. Took me a couple years to accept the change in game style and it will take much more to get used to the changes in aesthetics. Sometimes it’s hard to concentrate in the game. But I’m dedicated to following the nba again.

mc05202019.png

We had 1 million people for the parade yo

As a Kings fan I'm somewhat stupefied that anyone would consider voluntarily joining our ranks.

oh-you-think-darkness-is-your-ally-but-you-merely-adopted-the-dark-i-was-born-in-it-moulded-by-it.png

Come join the Brooklyn Nets, we've been an organization that's always built from the draft and developed elite talent. We currently have rehabilitated and resurrected KD, Kyrie, and Harden, three guys lost in the annals if NBA history but we've brought them back to prominence.

Back