Economy New York Times - The President's Taxes

I can't read the article, is this just trumps personal taxes or taxes over all related companies/trusts?

I. Do. Not. Care. About. His. Fucking. Taxes!

All these people be mad Trump didn't pay taxes while they bitch about paying their taxes and would gladly not pay them if they could get away with it. You just mad Trump is doing and getting away with something you wish you could do and get away with. I mean, who the fuck enjoys paying taxes?

I can't read the article, is this just trumps personal taxes or taxes over all related companies/trusts?
From the looks of it, it’s just his personal taxes and not his business taxes.

But still, $750 in personal taxes is a ridiculously low number and very suspicious for a man of his wealth

Hopefully, this motives the populace and Congress to make drastic changes to the US tax code.

Within the past few months, there have been calls to change the justice system, to make it more equitable for rich and poor.

It's time we see the tax laws the same way. Rick people pay less taxes because they are protected by the current tax laws.

Update the IRS.
thats the bottom line of this.
He isnt the only rich person cheating. But its not cheating if the rules allow for it.

I. Do. Not. Care. About. His. Fucking. Taxes!

All these people be mad Trump didn't pay taxes while they bitch about paying their taxes and would gladly not pay them if they could get away with it. You just mad Trump is doing and getting away with something you wish you could do and get away with. I mean, who the fuck enjoys paying taxes?
Can you please repeat that? I could barely read what you typed out with your hands stroking the President’s hotdog

But still, $750 in personal taxes is a ridiculously low number and very suspicious for a man of his wealth

Not nessicarily, anyone with accounting knowledge knows you limit your personal exposure to your business, especially in an area like property development.

Trump is either the biggest tax cheat in history or the worst businessman in history. so in debt he can't pay taxes.

The first story the New York Times did about his taxes revealed he literally lost more money than any other American during the 1980's.

Also lol at this line from the story:

"$70,000 in hairstyling for television."

That was not money well spent, Donald.

His businesses are pass-through entities so those business taxes would be paid by the individual members of the llc and not by the businesses.

No ones cares
You mean all those super well informed Trump voters who wanted to "put a businessman in the White House" don't actually care that Trump is a heinously incompetent businessman?

upEC1De.jpg

Back