NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fields agent or family must have the goat media control. Remember when he was getting hyped as an mvp candidate last offseason? Lmao.
After Russ shits the bed and Fields wins 5 games with a brutal 9/17 on 48 yards ypg passing everyone is gonna say how good he is because Uncle Tomlins defense has 24 touchdowns at the end of the season

Fields agent or family must have the goat media control. Remember when he was getting hyped as an mvp candidate last offseason? Lmao.

Him, Lawrence, and Pitts have the largest can-to-hype ratio. Tebow kneeled so that they could stand.

Him, Lawrence, and Pitts have the largest can-to-hype ratio. Tebow kneeled so that they could stand.

Lawrence is at least a top 10-12 qb. JaJustin just sucks ass and Shitts is looking like OJ Howard 2.0

Lawrence is at least a top 10-12 qb. JaJustin just sucks ass and Shitts is looking like OJ Howard 2.0
Pitts has been handcuffed by some of the worst QB and play calling in NFL history

Can Jones has played with the worst offensive talent. Engram was his best player and he's the 4th option on Jacksonville. They wasted a top 5 pick on a running back who was always injured. He had to play with guys off the Bills' practice squad and legends like Kadarius Toney.

I went golfing with one of my homies about a month ago. His bro coached London in hs. I guess he was venting to him recently about wanting a new qb already lol.
You mean shidder wasn’t the answer? Lmao. At least they fired that bum Arthur Smith before he could ruin Cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back