NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawrence is at least a top 10-12 qb. JaJustin just sucks ass and Shitts is looking like OJ Howard 2.0
Lawrence has underwhelmed so far. I thought this was the year he’d become one of the top QBs and he was really average. Hasn’t lived up to the hype except when he beat your chargers in the playoffs.

Lamar isn't even black

For some context to this, that alligator leg was memed on Black People Twitter, where someone said you ain't black if you never had this dish, or some shit like that. And LMR commented to that meme that he's been white the whole time. All this coming off the Ryan Clark comment. lol

For some context to this, that alligator leg was memed on Black People Twitter, where someone said you ain't black if you never had this dish, or some shit like that. And LMR commented to that meme that he's been white the whole time. All this coming off the Ryan Clark comment. lol

I thought it was Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget
in-4th-grade-my-friend-told-me-they-showed-dr-claws-face-on-v0-wh2qm6rtrj1b1.jpg

Apparently Kentucky are a bunch of fucking cans, I'll be really glad when this March Madness crap is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back