NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as retarded as thinking a 30 year old RB is going to get the Ravens over their Playoff hump lmao
yeah, they extra lineman and receiver they get in the draft as well.

If you're going to obsess over all my posts at least try to not post the same thing over and over like an actual autist...
mic-drop-supa-hot-fire.gif

yeah, they extra lineman and receiver they get in the draft as well.

If you're going to obsess over all my posts at least try to not post the same thing over and over like an actual autist...
mic-drop-supa-hot-fire.gif
I was not aware that you could see the future. Or that the Ravens were the only team with draft picks.

Remarkable stuff.

Fair, but despite his projected meatheadedness Campbell is a smart dude, he will learn from last years mistake. It will also help to have a NFL caliber kicker this year which contributed to some of those Madden decisions.

Yes. Theres enough kicking talent where there is no excuse for having a kicker that holds you back like that.

Swift, Roschon, and Herbert finna be the first trio to rush for 1k a piece and our QB finna throw for 6k and 65 TD's.
Adding Swift and Williams really fixed that O-Line right up damn.

I will forever blame Christian Kirk and the idiot Jaguars for destroying the WR market by giving a top 40 WR in the league the biggest contract in history.

I will forever blame Christian Kirk and the idiot Jaguars for destroying the WR market by giving a top 40 WR in the league the biggest contract in history.

He's their best receiver and makes Sunshine actually look competent. They should have been smart like the Giants and paid Kenny Golladay the same amount to not play.

Adding Swift and Williams really fixed that O-Line right up damn.
Jenkins, Jones, and Wright were all great last year. The Bears could use a guard and a center. Jenkins is one of the best interior linemen in the league when he's healthy. This draft has a lot of interior guards. Shelton and Bates are going to be playing for center, I just hope they're up to snuff. Also, Roschan is a great blocker. If the Bears stay at 9 and get someone like Brock Bowers I'm gonna pop 15 boners night 1 of the draft.

Last edited:
Jenkins, Jones, and Wright were all great last year. The Bears could use a guard and a center. Jenkins is one of the best interior linemen in the league when he's healthy. This draft has a lot of interior guards. Shelton and Bates are going to be playing for center, I just hope they're up to snuff. Also, Roschan is a great blocker. If the Bears stay at 9 and get someone like Brock Bowers I'm gonna pop 15 boners night 1 of the draft.
That's a lot of fucking boners :eek:

Swift, Roschon, and Herbert finna be the first trio to rush for 1k a piece and our QB finna throw for 6k and 65 TD's.

I know there were less games back in the day where 2-3 runners were common but could swear someone did this already especially if we go by averages. I'm too lazy to check tho.

30s Lions had like 5 good RBs on the team at the same time for one.

I know there were less games back in the day where 2-3 runners were common but could swear someone did this already especially if we go by averages. I'm too lazy to check tho.

30s Lions had like 5 good RBs on the team at the same time for one.
I mean...had throwing the football even been invented yet in the 30s?

I mean...had throwing the football even been invented yet in the 30s?

Yes especially when it was to running backs..WRs or Es as they were then called didn't get many touches though unless they were named Don Hutson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back