Votes: 5 13.2%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
He's a Rodgers fan, not surprising to anyone at this point

Rodgers is the GOAT in his eyes
Saw it a few months ago, just thought it was funny to bring up again. I doubt that guys care too much about being fanboys when they are at a level that might get them drafted, let alone his level.

In before Bradytards hate on him lol

@Croaker watch any of Payton Wilson? Hes very high on my wishlist for today.

Xavier Worthy is one of the younger prospects in the draft. Hope he can put on 5-10 lbs before the season, but they’ve had small-ish WRs stay relatively healthy in that role.

It’s going to be fun watching the offense this year. Can’t wait

B3J890fCYAEKKHQ.jpg

One of the very few days where I am happy to be a Bears fan.

These guys haven't proven themselves yet, I know.. All of this hype can change, obviously.. but, for once..

it feels like they actually accomplished something in the NFL when it matters.

I will enjoy it while I can!
Yeah great job picking two top 10 players when you fucking suck ass and get two top 10 picks. Great accomplishment lmao

Wonder if there's anyone that the Commies want bad enough to trade the 36 and 40 to buffalo for 33 and 60.

Xavier Worthy is one of the younger prospects in the draft. Hope he can put on 5-10 lbs before the season, but they’ve had small-ish WRs stay relatively healthy in that role.

It’s going to be fun watching the offense this year. Can’t wa
Mahomes 6000 yards and 70 TDs easily

If the Canthers played the Chargers in LA this season I’d go just to take Teppers old bald fatass to suplex city.

Speaking of which, me deciding on who to root for when the Canthers and chargers face off in a Super Bowl preview this year.

Two-Buttons.jpg

@Croaker watch any of Payton Wilson? Hes very high on my wishlist for today.
My dad loves him, he has T-Rex arms for a dude his size though, and he's had injury issues. I personally am not a fan. If you ever listened to my dad talk about it, and my father is a huge college nerd, he thinks he's gonna be great lol

If the Canthers played the Chargers in LA this season I’d go just to take Teppers old bald fatass to suplex city.

Speaking of which, me deciding on who to root for when the Canthers and chargers face off in a Super Bowl preview this year.

Two-Buttons.jpg
Herbert’s boogeyman (TugoAt) will stop them from reaching that point so you won’t have to worry.

Yeah great job picking two top 10 players when you fucking suck ass and get two top 10 picks. Great accomplishment lmao

1) They didn't "fucking suck ass" - they got the first pick from traping the Panthers who did "fucking suck ass"
2) Those are elite offensive players. For a team that hasn't had a good offense pretty much ever, it actually is a great accomplishment.

1) They didn't "fucking suck ass" - they got the first pick from traping the Panthers who did "fucking suck ass"
2) Those are elite offensive players. For a team that hasn't had a good offense pretty much ever, it actually is a great accomplishment.

Yep, the former Canthers GM Shitterer fucked them so bad during his tenure. Bears made out like bandits!

He's also negating the Bears traded a 2nd for Sweat and a 4th for Keenan Allen. The draft capital was spent for a cornerstone piece and another piece to help Caleb for 2 years. They got 2 essentially guarantee hits and 2 years from now this draft will be irrelevant.

My dad loves him, he has T-Rex arms for a dude his size though, and he's had injury issues. I personally am not a fan. If you ever listened to my dad talk about it, and my father is a huge college nerd, he thinks he's gonna be great lol
Hes really fucking good in coverage. Its weird how ineffective he can be in the trenches given his size. Maybe cant get leverage with his trex arms?

Dude flies all over the field. I dont want him for run stuffing but hes nice for coverage. Way up on my wish list

Back