NFL Discussion: Quarantine

Did the Dolphins win free agency?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Report: Tom Brady Expected to Sign Contract with Buccaneers Worth $30M Per Year
TIMOTHY RAPP

No longer a Bronco fan. Blood will flow through the streets of Denver when the riots kick off.

distraught-gif-6.gif

Brady better stay away from those Tampa Bay STD convention Strippers and hooters waitresses.

Looks like this was purely a money move b/c they're not winning more than 8 games next year.

Brady is mediocre at this point, not to mention Tampa Bay finished 29th last year in scoring defense.

Looks like this was purely a money move b/c they're not winning more than 8 games next year.

Brady is mediocre at this point, not to mention Tampa Bay finished 29th last year in scoring defense.
Scoring defense or total points allowed? Because your QB throwing 30 INTs/ leading league in pick 6s hurts the defensive numbers..

Listening to Jeff darlington on radio today the dude just had enough of New England and felt bill didn’t respect him enough

Listening to Jeff darlington on radio today the dude just had enough of New England and felt bill didn’t respect him enough

I can't blame him. I hate this a lot, but Tom is free to do what he wants.

Arians is going to ruin and be the one to retire Brady. He did it with Carson Palmer.

This is like when Jordan played for the wizards, they may not win a lot, this is more about the love for the game

Elway must have heard that the Brady news was about to drop. It is literally the only news that could push trading Janovich out of the spotlight. Crafty motherfucker.

Arian's offense relies on the deep ball. I hope Brady's arm is going to hold up. Goodwin will feast more than Evans with the short passes.

Everyone retires in Florida lol

Didnt read it did ya?

“The Raiders offered more money annually than Miami did, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network (Twitter link). However, the Dolphins bested them in one crucial aspect, the front-loaded nature of the contract. Garafolo reports that Vegas’ deal was more spread out, while Miami’s will give Jones $40MM just within the first two years.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back