NFL Super Bowl 50 Thread

3 Superman motions seems a bit excessive but fuck it i'll stab it
He does it basically every time he runs for a touchdown or first down. That line is pretty generous. He could also do at any other random time

3 Superman motions seems a bit excessive but fuck it i'll stab it

It's possible it hits without him scoring one and then we see it live. But the bet obviously is way more likely to hit if we get a rushing TD by him and he does it live. They could literally show him doing that same one two more times on replay and it hits. Or if they do a montage of his season there could be some shown. At +350 it's worth betting.

It's possible it hits without him scoring one and then we see it live. But the bet obviously is way more likely to hit if we get a rushing TD by him and he does it live. They could literally show him doing that same one two more times on replay and it hits. Or if they do a montage of his season there could be some shown. At +350 it's worth betting.
I don't think the same one counts if it is replayed multiple times, but it definitely has value

I don't think the same one counts if it is replayed multiple times, but it definitely has value

Maybe you're right, it says "different". Damn.

I like it less now, but am still fine with it at these odds.

Maybe you're right, it says "different". Damn.

I like it less now, but am still fine with it at these odds.
It's already back down to +310. And people liked it enough earlier to bet it down to +180

That Beyoncé breast cleavage prop, keeps steadily dropping. At -180 now. There must be inside information that she is not showing cleavage

im not sure which book it was but they had a prop about o/u 5.5 diff players w a rush attempt for the panthers. Cameron Artis Payne has been declared inactive for the SB so that under looking good if you have that prop

Stewart
Cam
Tolbert
Wittaker
Ginn

the first four are almost guaranteed. no guarantee that Ginn gets a rush attempt. even if he does, you''d need another player to touch the ball. however, if the Panthers destroy the Broncos and the back up QB comes in to take a knee at the end of the game, you'd lose since a kneel counts as a rush attempt.

That Beyoncé breast cleavage prop, keeps steadily dropping. At -180 now. There must be inside information that she is not showing cleavage

Boo! That's gonna kill my tiny degen parlay!

im not sure which book it was but they had a prop about o/u 5.5 diff players w a rush attempt for the panthers. Cameron Artis Payne has been declared inactive for the SB so that under looking good if you have that prop

Stewart
Cam
Tolbert
Wittaker
Ginn

the first four are almost guaranteed. no guarantee that Ginn gets a rush attempt. even if he does, you''d need another player to touch the ball. however, if the Panthers destroy the Broncos and the back up QB comes in to take a knee at the end of the game, you'd lose since a kneel counts as a rush attempt.
I don't know if they changed, but it is that 4.5 now

Want to play no tittes, but I mean what are really the chances NO visible breast can be seen as the rules suggest? Surely there must be at least a little titty

Adding to Gary Kubiak was John Elway's backup being mentioned -150 to win .25u

Want to play no tittes, but I mean what are really the chances NO visible breast can be seen as the rules suggest? Surely there must be at least a little titty

I feel like if there's ANY room for debate the site is just gonna look at which ruling benefits them more and grade it that way. Why wouldn't they?

I feel like if there's ANY room for debate the site is just gonna look at which ruling benefits them more and grade it that way. Why wouldn't they?
Yeah exactly, and no way I see every piece of the titties being covered up

Here is the rule:

any part of breast is viewable, sheer clothing does not count

I almost have as much staked on this single game than I do for a whole UFC event lmao

Back