Ngannou is 285 pounds. Gane is going to the dream realm.

He was also 253 in his first fight with Blaydes way bay back when.

Ngannou himself has said that his most ideal fighting weight is 255. And judging from his recent pictures - this looks to be the weight he wants to come in at against Ciryl. I think he showed up 263 against Stipe to really make grappling difficult for him, with his team seeing how much smaller Stipe got over his trilogy with DC.

For some reason people like to exaggerate his size.

We want big giant athletic men to be fighting

Brock was once near 300lbs

Hard for that to happen now with USADA in place

It was vs Lewis in 2018. And he was 255 against JDS in 2019.

Vs Cain in February 2019 he was 258lbs

Vs JDS in June 2019 he was 255lbs

Vs Jair Rozenstruik he was 261.5lbs in May of 2020

Vs Stipe 263lbs in March of 2021

Rewatch this and tell me how Gane has any chance unless Francis fights incredibly stupid (which is certainly possible):

His hands are down nearly the entire time and Francis is a precision power striker. Lewis was too slow. Big Frank is not.

I see him dropping Gane with the same shot he dropped Stipe with the first time.

ImmaculateShamefulKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

He did put anything on, he was always 275-280 comes pre cut.
Dude cuts weight... so...
And the 5-10lbs difference is easily the added fat he must carry when out of camp.

Hell I'm only 205ish and I can fluctuate 5lbs in days if I eat more fat/sugar/salt with water retention.
275+ is nothing exceptional for a man his height/frame with so much muscle/bone density.

Btw he did an interview with DC a few weeks ago where DC said he was 280lbs and Francis nodded so, unless you know his weight better than the man himself...

He comes in low 260s, he isn't "cutting weight" to make 265 in the sense that hes on sweat suits on doing bear crawls and laying in saunas, he just gets into fight shape and is at the weight. Hes 6'4 and fights pretty lean at 262, wouldnt surprise me if he walks around 280 sometimes, weight fluctuates yes.

Its dumb, these things are always misleading.

The weight won't mean much I think, Gane has much more skill and talent, it will be a lopsided unanimous decision for Gane 50-45 whatever Ngannou's weight. I think the skill gap will be eye opening for many, but not for me.

Anyone who says there should be a 265 limit needs their head read.

Shit, going by that logic Bob Sapp is a future UFC HW champ
pa3FJwH4l-Xk99rzZLceR0qJ5AKhfooWP-FFT0TQzwA.gif

If he'd done that at a slightly different angle, Nog would've been paralyzed or dead.

Sapp, when he was actually trying, was incredibly dangerous. Dude finished Ernesto Hoost twice just by going berserker.

I am quite sure he didn't cut for his last fight. I know that he did for the first Stipe fight, when he also weighed in at 263lbs, but he looked very different.
Gane was in the 240s but bulked up for this fight, I don't think he looks smaller than Ngannou.

In his own words he is 112 to 114kg ( prior to N'Gannou training camp ) which is 247 to 251

It would be 2lbs below the limit for championship and 3 lbs below the limit for non championships and most of his fights have been non championship.

Why did he come in at 262 against Overeem....thats 4 pounds for a 266 weight limit.

If Ngannou has ever cut weight it's completely insignificant amount. All the evidence is that he's actually a guy who is 253lbs to 263lbs when in peak fighting shape. Now this time could be different but I can't tell until weigh ins.

Then why did he weigh in at 263 in the first Stipe fight when on his own admittance he was over 275 ( justified himself in many french itw for his lack of gas and put it on his weight ) ?

Rewatch this and tell me how Gane has any chance unless Francis fights incredibly stupid (which is certainly possible):

His hands are down nearly the entire time and Francis is a precision power striker. Lewis was too slow. Big Frank is not.

I see him dropping Gane with the same shot he dropped Stipe with the first time.

ImmaculateShamefulKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

The right hand that he landed off of the double jab in the first round would've KO'd a lot of people other than Stipe.

The head kick was pretty nasty too.

I think that people are grossly underestimating his capabilities going into this fight. People are acting like he's still the dude who gassed after 90 seconds of windmilling against Stipe the first time around.

He just explained why Fedor is goat with how hard it is to keep winning at HW

But you suck at everything else. Ok gotcha.

I could care less about spelling a odd name correctly.

Keep crying about his weight tho.
You are the one crying.

I am saying Cormier is talking out his ass. Which he is.

But you suck at everything else. Ok gotcha.

I could care less about spelling a odd name correctly.

Keep crying about his weight tho.
*Couldn't care less
*An

Back