Rumored Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

Francis own manager said it would be $10M, but I'm sure Forbes knows better than him.
Here you are again !
No you didn't hear from him since the fight announcement and you know it.
Wonder why you're campaining so hard to discredit ngannou even if that means spreading stupid lies or whatever.

MMA needs to pay better but the lunatics run the asylum in boxing. AJ and Fury getting 50 mil to fight an MMA fighter when people have wanted them to face each other for over 5 years. Its an absolute shitshow of a sport.
Considering that Boxing is far bigger globally including in the #1 market for MMA just 15 years ago, far better people run boxing

That's the status of boxing in Japan, the 3rd largest economy on the planet with 10 Japanese title holders & more in the pipeline, & boxing a high school sport which stars like Tenshin & Takei switched to over MMA

Your best HW is making more in 2 Boxing bouts than he ever did or will in MMA lol

BTW Fury will be fighting Usyk, when will Jones vs Ngannou be happening?

Last edited:
Frank bless.

Dana fangirls are getting set to have a meltdown. Meanwhile, Picto is having double surgery in hopes of a shit-tier PPV with a retired firefighter.

omg-oh-my.gif

I really wasn't a fan of Francis (I mean I watched every fight) until he put the shiv to Dana.

I like him now.

Here you are again !
No you didn't hear from him since the fight announcement and you know it.
Wonder why you're campaining so hard to discredit ngannou even if that means spreading stupid lies or whatever.

Shills gotta pay the bills.

I don't get it why people are so hung up on "take that, Dana dickriders!!".

Did it look like Ngannou had failed big time? Yes. Did anyone actually believe that he was gonna fight Fury? Not many. Did ANYONE believe that he was gonna make it a close fight and thereby immediately establish himself as a serious contender in boxing? No.

Most of the "haters" weren't and aren't haters - they were simply being realistic by saying that Ngannou fucked up.
There were a lot of haters who seemingly had their facts wight but seemed to miss the point (as I saw it.)

Francis (and maybe I’m projecting here) seems like a person who wants to take charge of the direction in his life as opposed to letting others (not completely possible of course) be the ones to dictate his success.

Even if he’d never gotten the Fury fight, he’d most likely have something big even if just in the fighter advocacy sphere.

Money’s easy for most to quantify.
Self respect is a lot more difficult.

All that said, there are many posters on this site who seem to support who they deem the wight kind of fighters; and disparage those who they deem “others.”

Your points were valid, though; and IMO not indicative of the opinions of those other posters.

It should do north of 500k if we look at the fact that both fighters involved have momentum. It might not exceed that by much but I'd say it's more likely to exceed 500k than not to reach it.

Yes, the most anticipated fight in the world is occuring at 2:30pm on a Friday afternoon.
Glad to see you know when the event of the year is. The baldfather is quivering like the rest of the people that's can't see UFC is dead and this ppv that will sell enough copies to stack to the moon, 5mil buys easy for this

I think you guys give way too much credit for how much Dana cares.

Dana made a decision, Francis moved on. I doubt Dana stays awake at night fuming that Francis walked. He has so much stuff going on he probably won't even remember his name.

When the Incel reporters ask Dana about it at 297... his response should be, "Look guys, this guy isn't even an MMA fighter anymore. He's a boxer. He's got good power so he always jas a chance. I wish him nothing but the best."

Plus he's going to KO Joshua. HW boxing is getting exposed as being no more skilled than HW MMA, so A-level athletes like Francis that would be in the NFL if he grew up in the USA, or Wilder that was a failed college football player and literally doesn't know how to box, can just waltz in and dominate with sheer physicality. Joshua will be ahead on points for a while and then Francis will get frustrated and just do the wild blitz he did against Roz and knock Joshua cold.

Dana fangirls are getting set to have a meltdown. Meanwhile, Picto is having double surgery in hopes of a shit-tier PPV with a retired firefighter.

omg-oh-my.gif
That's great for Francis but how much money the PFL is making from his boxing matches? It wasn't good for Dana to lose Ngannou but I'm not convinced that PFL did the right thing. The UFC is not directly competing against individual fighters, they are competing against other MMA promoters (ONE, PFL, Bellator, etc.) and if these promoters end up going bankrupt that is good for the UFC.

I don't get it why people are so hung up on "take that, Dana dickriders!!".

Did it look like Ngannou had failed big time? Yes. Did anyone actually believe that he was gonna fight Fury? Not many. Did ANYONE believe that he was gonna make it a close fight and thereby immediately establish himself as a serious contender in boxing? No.

Most of the "haters" weren't and aren't haters - they were simply being realistic by saying that Ngannou fucked up.
If the "haters" had simply said what you said, I'd agree. But I remember a LOT of smug Nostradamuses laying out all Francis could make and would make, sometimes in great detail, from their vantage point on their soapbox, and then going further to give their opinions on his intelligence or financial options in the future, or even his supposedly miserable future itself.

Anyone who said Francis might do well was utterly ridiculed. I personally took the attitude of "I don't expect him to win his big boxing fights but the guy's willpower and mind over matter ability is second-to-none so I'm done doubting him - he might do anything". I was ridiculed by many.

I have to deduce that the attitudes of the "haters" (their smugness, insults, and their faith in their miserable predictions) is the primary reason for ppl being hung up on Dana dickriders.

Back