Ngannou vs UBEReem

Shidlord

Predictabo!
@Green
Reaction score
Thats right, not overeem, UBEReem.. The dude that just walked through the k1 , destroying everyone is his path 265lbs 4% bodyfat of pure horsemeat.

The guy that walked through tyron Spong,
badr hari, who Knees were a lethal weapon.

How does modern day Ngannou fare with him?? . Dont post pics of the uppercut because that was not UBEReem, that was standard ECONOreem.

Ubereem got head kicked by Badr Hari and didn't get KTFO.......He held himself up in the ropes, even though the fight was stopped.

Ubereem could perhaps survive Ngannou's shots, but only few........Ubereem's straight shots would give francis loopy punches style a problem....and Ubereem hits way harder than Stipe, so Ngannou could be rocked/KTFO....Also the REEM had amazing knees and good control....Wouldn't be surprised if the Reem held him against the cage, kneed him then took him down to sub him.

The only real weakness I see for Ubereem here, is that he loves defending by holding up his hands up as if he had big ass gloves covering his face.....He can't shell up or else Ngannou will overwhelm him and beat em.

^^Might end up looking like that tbh.

K1 Ubereem demolishes Francis' legs until he no longer has the ability to stand, thus rendering his KO power ineffective.

Ubereem is one of the heavyweight GOATS.

Even though Ngannou showed more of himself against Stipe the 2nd time around, I think there are still a lot of questions about him. He'll actually have to fight someone who can pose problems for him longer than 1 or 2 rounds to get those answers.

But gun to my head, Ngannou beats Ubereem. As impressive looking as he was, Ubereem had a tendency to get cocky and leave openings for his opponents to exploit. If he could get finished by Travis Brown and Bigfoot, then I think Ngannou can finish him, too.

Back