NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck, did you see that Swedish player that got cut by a skate today? Not safe for work. Maybe not safe for life.

I go to Panthers game when the Pens are in town, and the jokes are right about no fans. But I think it’ll change for them in the future.

I go to Panthers game when the Pens are in town, and the jokes are right about no fans. But I think it’ll change for them in the future.

I hope so, they're a fun team to watch this year. That game with Nashville the other night was super entertaining and the game against the Hurricanes last week felt like a playoff game.

Holy fuck, did you see that Swedish player that got cut by a skate today? Not safe for work. Maybe not safe for life.

Did he still play?
Neymar can take notes, that cunt.

8-5 in the Hawks/Devils game, did they even have goalies in the fuckin' nets?

8-5 in the Hawks/Devils game, did they even have goalies in the fuckin' nets?
Lankinen is trash and Gillies probably the wirst goalie in the league.

Think it is time to do away with the outdoor games, except the one on New Years day.

10-7 Today. 8-5 yesterday. What the fuck are these games?

Also Haseks not a fan of Ovi's non-statement.

10 -7.
A fucking football score...

<Eek2.0>

Watching MacKinnon and McDavid, I feel like MacKinnon is clearly the overall better hockey player. His hockey IQ is among the best I've ever seen. Decided to stream the Avalanche and Coyotes game tonight and there was a pass to MacKinnon in the Coyotes zone and in a lightning quick decision he decided to let it sneak by him and go to Devon Toews who had a better angle. Toews scored, MacKinnon got no assist, but that is some of the underrated play from MacKinnon that I'm constantly seeing. I feel like Mac is pretty clearly the best player in hockey right now.

Watching MacKinnon and McDavid, I feel like MacKinnon is clearly the overall better hockey player. His hockey IQ is among the best I've ever seen. Decided to stream the Avalanche and Coyotes game tonight and there was a pass to MacKinnon in the Coyotes zone and in a lightning quick decision he decided to let it sneak by him and go to Devon Toews who had a better angle. Toews scored, MacKinnon got no assist, but that is some of the underrated play from MacKinnon that I'm constantly seeing. I feel like Mac is pretty clearly the best player in hockey right now.
It's really a toss up between the 2. McDavid might be a bit better individually but I agree that McKinnon probably thinks the game at a higher level and gets his teammates involved more.. Either guy coming at you with speed has got to be terrifying for a defenseman or goalie.

It's really a toss up between the 2. McDavid might be a bit better individually but I agree that McKinnon probably thinks the game at a higher level and gets his teammates involved more.. Either guy coming at you with speed has got to be terrifying for a defenseman or goalie.

Ref: Alex Pieterangelo at the outdoor game last year when MacKinnon got a puck in the neutral zone skating in with speed "uh ohh"

What I find funny is that the interviews I hear from him (albeit I pretty much only consume Spittin Chiclets media hockey wise), he doesn't sound like he's.... the brightest of sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back