NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to back Hat Tricks for Jason Robinson , that Robinson - Hintz - Pavelski line is playing so well at the minute.

Back to back Hat Tricks for Jason Robinson , that Robinson - Hintz - Pavelski line is playing so well at the minute.
One being an empty net last game cheapens is just a bit.

What I find funny is that the interviews I hear from him (albeit I pretty much only consume Spittin Chiclets media hockey wise), he doesn't sound like he's.... the brightest of sparks
Some people are just bred for the game, their brains don't have time for petty human concerns. Couple of conkies here or there probably doesn't help.

Petty sidenote, but I miss the deadline being earlier, I used to take the week off for my birthday and just get drunk and watch Bob McKenzie fiddle with his BlackBerry for 7 hours.

Some people are just bred for the game, their brains don't have time for petty human concerns. Couple of conkies here or there probably doesn't help.

Petty sidenote, but I miss the deadline being earlier, I used to take the week off for my birthday and just get drunk and watch Bob McKenzie fiddle with his BlackBerry for 7 hours.

"fiddle with his Blackberry for 7 hours" is that a euphemism for something?

In Bob McKenzie case, probably.
Lol, I had "In his case, quite possibly." written out, but I didn't wanna stereotype poor Bob, even if I'm sure his search history is horrifying.

I got banned from hfboards so i decided to join this place. go leafs go

Is the sherdog hockey forum the next biggest? That makes me sad.

Watching the leafs get bounced in the first round has been a yearly tradition I’ve come to really enjoy.

Last edited:
Word is the ask for Flower is a 1st and and 4th... Considering they got him for a 5th I think it was, this might be the one positive that comes out of Chicago this year, all things considered if they find a buyer desperate enough. You'd think if he got traded to somewhere other that Vegas or Pittsburgh he'd call it a career at the end of the season

Word is the ask for Flower is a 1st and and 4th... Considering they got him for a 5th I think it was, this might be the one positive that comes out of Chicago this year, all things considered if they find a buyer desperate enough. You'd think if he got traded to somewhere other that Vegas or Pittsburgh he'd call it a career at the end of the season
Probably calling it a career anyways. Chicago might be in a tough spot moving him since he only agreed to the trade there if they promised he wouldn't get moved without his consent.

Indeed. Rental though. Looks like he's going to test the market as a UFA no matter what
Even for a rental that's a good price. Last year a freaking 4th liner cost a 1st +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back