NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, TWO 1ST round picks and 2 prospects from Tampa for two 4th's and Brandon Hagel.... insane.

Holy shit, TWO 1ST round picks and 2 prospects from Tampa for two 4th's and Brandon Hagel.... insane.
Sure its nice to have Hagel in your 3rd line but man did Blackhawks get a good return for him.

Even if those are extremely low firsts, it's still a crazy return.

Definitely seems like a sellers market this year, hope the Devils can manage to get in on it.

Solid trade all around. Hagel replaces pyatt and Raddysh gets reunited with Cat and Strome.

Even if those are extremely low firsts, it's still a crazy return.

Definitely seems like a sellers market this year, hope the Devils can manage to get in on it.
We are assuming that the Lighting will still be cup contenders next year and the year after. Everyone is getting older and they are still in cap hell. Those 1st rounders could be a lot lower than everyone is speculating.

Solid trade all around. Hagel replaces pyatt and Raddysh gets reunited with Cat and Strome.
That's assuming the Hawks don't do something stupid like trade DeBrincat. Which rumors say they're willing to.

That's assuming the Hawks don't do something stupid like trade DeBrincat. Which rumors say they're willing to.

That would indeed be stupid. I know he's owed 9mill next year and has to resign but you're not going to get a player of that calibre and age in return.

And the silly seasons has officially started.

Hampus to the Bruins
Claude G to the Panthers

50% retained on G too. Pretty good deal for the Panthers.
Given that G only wanted to go to Florida, the Flyers did the best they could. I wonder what the condition is on the 1st rounder.

Pretty sure Toews is safe simply because after all the injuries and shit he's not really worth the contract anymore.

Eat enough contract and anything is possible but yeah I get where you're coming from

Leafs trade for Giordano to help bolster the blueline.

@Rawex deadline today!

Seems like most of the big moves were made already, though haha.

DeBrusk signs a new 2yr $4m a year deal but is still up for trade

Fleury's going to the Wild by the looks of it

Flower allowed himself to be traded to Minnesota. Interesting.

Neither the Leafs or Oilers addressed their defense or goaltending. Figured one of them might take a chance.
Oh wow. I didn't think he's go to any team other than the ones he's played for..
I didn't expect him to be moved at all. Figured he'd ride out the year in Chicago and then retire. He and Guerin were teammates so maybe he persuaded him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back