• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pleased with the Rakell trade. I’m going to miss ZAR though, he was always consistent for us.

Neither the Leafs or Oilers addressed their defense or goaltending. Figured one of them might take a chance.

I didn't expect him to be moved at all. Figured he'd ride out the year in Chicago and then retire. He and Guerin were teammates so maybe he persuaded him.

Giordano didn't count?

KK with the max at around $4m AAV to really stick it to the Habs.

I’m pleased with the Rakell trade. I’m going to miss ZAR though, he was always consistent for us.
Pens gave up a lot to get him. Still a little iffy on the defense and I hope Jarry plays better than last year in the playoffs.

Damn seeing Lindholm and Rakkel leave makes me big sadge.

lol

Dadonov walking back in to the team facilities

tough-guy-look-around.gif

lol

Dadonov walking back in to the team facilities

tough-guy-look-around.gif
Looking likely Vegas won't make playoffs, they really needed Stone and Martinez back from LTIR but when they come back Vegas will be way over the cap.

Ohh well Dadonov and rest of the team have plenty of time to play golf.

How are the fucking Oilers still just average with Draisaitl and McDavid?!? It is really crazy.

How are the fucking Oilers still just average with Draisaitl and McDavid?!? It is really crazy.
Awful decisions by management. Look at their defense and goaltending. Also doesn't help to be on lots of players no trade list(s).

Jack Hughes is incredible to watch, that kind of skating+stickhandling is insane. Bratt at wing is similar, but obviously has less hype. Devils probably steal another top draft pick this year solely due to horrendous goaltending, which is "unfortunate" because they had Bernier and Blackwood, but lost both due to injury.

What a point night it was for the Pens. Rakell had a great debut for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back