NHL 22 - To the Deadline and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are. They are never out of games.
the devils comeback and now this leafs comeback, crazy to watch. when they started picking up momentum you just knew the leafs were gonna blow it lol

He is going to Seattle
Just joking around. If the Devils win the lottery I'd actually like them to try to trade back, they really need one of those RDs in Jiricek or Nemec. Maybe Slafkovsky as they need big wingers, too.

As someone from south Florida, this is the first time anyone has been excited for the Panthers. I’ll probably have to start paying more when the Pens come down.

Very doubtful haha. Speaking of them, apparently Luke had a great season in college.
You are probably right but having all 3 in same team would be great for them (and Devils too since they are good/great players)

You are probably right but having all 3 in same team would be great for them (and Devils too since they are good/great players)
Maybe Luke and Jack don't like Quinn :p

Nah I think the Devils will try to acquire Quinn Hughes at some point, especially if the team improves as fast as it potentially could in a few years. Just not now.

the rat was at it again

277785192_5175261942553087_8462108590477369413_n.png

For one day, bring back matt cooke or kasparaitis just to merk marchand., followed by wendel clark ass whipping. How the league puts up with that cunt is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back