Elections Nikki Haley dings Vivek for using Tik Tok. Calls him "Scum" when he says her daughter also uses it

the american right doesn't have the best choices in this elections.

the american right doesn't have the best choices in this elections.
Yeah, party is rather fractured currently
It makes for good entertainment though.

The democrats may start to divide on israel though, so it'll be intriguing to see how that progresses into next year

Her daughter is 25 years old and married...
So no, its not a double standard.
His contention is that she should get her house in order first before she starts to throw stones.

His contention is that she should get her house in order first before she starts to throw stones.

Her daughter is not living in her house..
She is a grown ass married woman.
If the daughter lived at home he might have a point.

And grown men should not be on TiKTok..
People really need to read up on that shit and delete that app.

"Her house" doesn't just mean the physical house, it means her family.

He has criticized Tik Tok , says it is digital fentanyl and is open to banning it. So then why is he on it ? He says he is on it cause it gets his campaign message out. So ofcourse he is a hypocrite cause while he says it is bad he isn't averse to using it if it benefits him.

Well isn't it a double stand for her to chide him for it when a member of her family also uses it?
Depends why she chided him. Did she say grow up Tik tok is for children?

To be fair; in India neither of them have rights or tik tok for that matter.

"Her house" doesn't just mean the physical house, it means her family.

He has criticized Tik Tok , says it is digital fentanyl and is open to banning it. So then why is he on it ? He says he is on it cause it gets his campaign message out. So ofcourse he is a hypocrite cause while he says it is bad he isn't averse to using it if it benefits him.

Digital Fentanyl
I’m 100% parroting the shit out of this

If she's talking about it being "dangerous" or whatever, then yeah, she probably shouldn't have brought it up if her daughter is on there. It doesn't make her a hypocrite, but it's hard to convey such a stance convincingly when you know your own daughter is using it.

Vivek definitely shouldn't be on it either, if he's rallying against it and calling for a ban because it's Chinese spyware. Pretty hard to square that position, and using it for your campaign is probably the worst excuse you could come up with.

TikTok is as popular as YouTube these days. If you are a politician who wants to speak to young people you need to get on the platform.

Nikki Haley is a fucking idiot but I'm surprised to see the warhawk lefties here hate on her given they agree with 90% of her platform.

Last edited:
TikTok is as popular as YouTube these days. If you are a politician who wants to speak to young people you need to get on the platform.
Tiktok is mainly lefties sharing content though which is why they want it gone. I think they know a lot of people and their political views have been influenced that way. I don’t see Republicans have much success using that as a platform at this point

Lol @ Nimarata
Anyone here with gif making skills?

Can someone please replace Will Smith's head with Haley's when Will said "leave my wife's name outa your mouth"
Brown on brown crime?

Tiktok is mainly lefties sharing content though which is why they want it gone. I think they know a lot of people and their political views have been influenced that way. I don’t see Republicans have much success using that as a platform at this point

They have a general problem reaching young voters but staying off their preferred platform doesn't help.

Tiktok is mainly lefties sharing content though which is why they want it gone.

You do realize that the Biden Administration has been threatening to ban it, right? It's a bi-partisan security issue, not a "too many left wingers on the platform" issue.

Anyone here with gif making skills?

Can someone please replace Will Smith's head with Haley's when Will said "leave my wife's name outa your mouth"

I had no idea what to do here.

Did you really want this as a gif? Did you really want her to say "wife"?

Did this quickly, completely expect local chuds to say I'm inciting violence.

Keep%20my%20daughter%27s%20name.jp

Reactions: PEB
Back