Elections Nikki Haley dings Vivek for using Tik Tok. Calls him "Scum" when he says her daughter also uses it

i was reading this news in italian and it sounded better when she called him "spazzatura"

I still have no idea who won the debate. No one really stood out. All of them are pretty poor candidates, I thought Christie probably gave the best answers, Vivek came across desperate with his insults, DeSantis did okay though underperformed, Tim Scott is forgettable, Haley had her moments.

All in all, none of them showed much promise, if this is best the Republican has to offer the future is grim though they can always go lower like MTG, Santos and Boebert I guess.

- At the recent GOP debates Vivek said Haley made fun of him for using Tik Tok

- Vivek said Haley's daughter uses Tik Tok

Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy took a shot at former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, saying she has been critical of his TikTok use but that her own daughter uses TikTok and she should “take care of her family first.”

- Haley got mad and went part Will Smith, saying :
“leave my daughter out of your voice,” later adding “you’re just scum.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarado...ng-her-daughter-using-tiktok/?sh=3df581a879b7
--
Much as I don't like Vivek (or Haley) he does have a point, which is that she has a double standard. But Vivek is a flipflopping hypocrite too. So it's a pot meets kettle scenario

Well she does support Israel, explains everything

You do realize that the Biden Administration has been threatening to ban it, right? It's a bi-partisan security issue, not a "too many left wingers on the platform" issue.

Yet not long ago he invited a bunch of Tik Tok "Stars" to the White House to spread his message to Gen Z. So how committed is the Biden administration to banning Tik Tok? Or is it just lip service?

Yet not long ago he invited a bunch of Tik Tok "Stars" to the White House to spread his message to Gen Z. So how committed is the Biden administration to banning Tik Tok? Or is it just lip service?

I think the governments' recognize the threat. It's banned for government officials up here, and in other places(America too?). The funny thing is that they still let us use it.

My guess would be that they recognize the threat, but also view Tik Tok as a valuable tool for their own means, so they'll let us fuck around with it and use it to get them votes.

I still have no idea who won the debate. No one really stood out. All of them are pretty poor candidates, I thought Christie probably gave the best answers, Vivek came across desperate with his insults, DeSantis did okay though underperformed, Tim Scott is forgettable, Haley had her moments.

All in all, none of them showed much promise, if this is best the Republican has to offer the future is grim though they can always go lower like MTG, Santos and Boebert I guess.
Biden won. I don’t see democrats losing. Trump doesn’t appeal to anyone outside his cult and these people want war so badly

TikTok is as popular as YouTube these days. If you are a politician who wants to speak to young people you need to get on the platform.

Yeah, that may be.
But TiKToK is run by China, several countries has told their employees not to use it.
There has been some quite interesting articles about TiKTok...
One of many
https://www.nytimes.com/article/tiktok-ban.html

Anybody with a brain should stay away from it.

Yeah, that may be.
But TiKToK is run by China, several countries has told their employees not to use it.
There has been some quite interesting articles about TiKTok...
One of many
https://www.nytimes.com/article/tiktok-ban.html

Anybody with a brain should stay away from it.

That's a government policy issue. The U.S. needs to ban or regulate TikTok. But until they do it still makes sense to be on there speaking to the youth of the country. Obviously don't install it on your main phone or give them access to your data.

That's a government policy issue. The U.S. needs to ban or regulate TikTok. But until they do it still makes sense to be on there speaking to the youth of the country. Obviously don't install it on your main phone or give them access to your data.

Installing and using it, shows you approve of it and the use of it.
For me it does not make sense.

Lets agree to disagree.

war trump?

Nikki Haley is a complete psychopath

Vivek & Haley

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Back