Nintendo NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v5: Breath of the Pokemon

Finally contacted customer service to send in my Joy-Cons, hopefully the turnaround is fairly quick. I don't mind so much since I use it docked a majority of the time and use my Pro Controller, but my kids will be crushed since they prefer to play with the Joy-Cons in each hand, and we'll be down to the one controller. Will probably convince them to use their savings to split the cost of a second Pro Controller so they can still play together while the Joy-Cons are getting repaired.

Got Astral Chain baby.

I cant wait to play later.

Finally contacted customer service to send in my Joy-Cons, hopefully the turnaround is fairly quick. I don't mind so much since I use it docked a majority of the time and use my Pro Controller, but my kids will be crushed since they prefer to play with the Joy-Cons in each hand, and we'll be down to the one controller. Will probably convince them to use their savings to split the cost of a second Pro Controller so they can still play together while the Joy-Cons are getting repaired.
its fairly quick. last month i sent in two sets of joy con controllers. gonna send in the last set when i pick up my last repair. 0 cost which is good. i wonder if anyone found issues after the repair. the pair must be costing a ton for nintendo. i couldve sent them all but i decided to send in a pair at a time in case they are lost in the transfer.

its fairly quick. last month i sent in two sets of joy con controllers. gonna send in the last set when i pick up my last repair. 0 cost which is good. i wonder if anyone found issues after the repair. the pair must be costing a ton for nintendo. i couldve sent them all but i decided to send in a pair at a time in case they are lost in the transfer.

That’s good to know. I do like in their description for drift that if they can’t fix the issue they’ll send you new unites. It’s nice to see they’re so committed to fixing the issue.

anyone get into the really limited physical releases? companies like Limited Run Games, Super Rare Games and Iam8bit? usually limited to 5000 or less and sell out quick once announced. I've recently been scooping up the Super Rare Games releases and their packaging and extra content is great, really happy with them, also recently pre ordered games from Iam8bit. They only allow a few to be purchased at once so to prevent scalping but these games almost double in value once sold out and i'd presume will at least retain their sale price unlike most other games... check em out!
I got the limited run physical copy of Golf Story from best buy, and once they get released I'm looking to grab physical copies of Shakedown Hawaii and Hotline Miami

Played an hour or so of Astral Chain, man what an intro.

Plays really well and is gorgeous to boot.

Silent protagonist + hitchy stop start dialogue is off putting but man it runs so good, and just felt like the start of RE6 (in a good way) for some reason as it starts balls to the wall.

Has that Nier Automata gameplay change ups thrown in aswell, love it.

Doom 64 coming to the Switch!

Fuuuuuck yes

Back