Media No love lost between Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping

Anyone catch the Hendo interview on PFL for the other night? He's sounds rough as these days :(

I wanted Dan to KTFO Bisping when they fought but I still to this day think what Dan did was up there for the scummiest shit I've ever seen in the cage.

More people would have cared too if it wasn't happening to Bisping but Dan also did the same shit to numerous others.

A proper nickname would have been "Dirty" Dan Henderson because he did some pretty shitty things after knocking guys out.

Hendo still living on that KO over Bisping. Seems like a deeply unhappy guy.
It is all he has, Hendo was a tough SOB but he got put down in almost every big fight. We have to love him though for this KO it was great. Like Masvidal said, you fight until the ref stops it. Turner found that out the hard way last night. He had the finish on Moicano but he wanted to showboat and it cost him in the end.

One of the greatest UFC moments. Bisping was such a relentless trash talkers.
At the time, that made everyone so happy. Much like Max’s Ko last night

The KO was cool. The follow up shot made him look like a felon. Lol

Hendo is a turd of a character. Dude git injured to the point he knew he would pull out and told Chael not his opponent or the UFC

Bisping is obviously right in pointing out Hendo is a roidhead. Not only did Bisping beat hendo in their second fight he later also became a legit UFC champ.

Bisping lost a big chunk of his soul that day that will never come back
To be fair he went on to win a belt Dan could never capture. So outside of losing an eye to Belfort I think he was just fine after the fact

Bis shouldn't still be living rent free in Dan's head but he is lol

He covered what he lost with a belt Hendo couldn't ever win

pffft .. you're kidding right ?.

Hendo was the first true simultaneous double champ in the UFC .. way before bisping had a single belt .. and way before Conor tried claiming he was the first double champ

facts are facts

Nothing compared to Bisping's hatred of Vitor Belfort. Wouldn't be surprised if they get into a scuffle at 50 years of age in some random fighter meeting event.

Bisping likes to take the odd pot shot at Hendo but ultimately I think he respects the guy. He fought old man Hendo with no TRT and still had the fight of his life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back