Media No love lost between Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping

wasn't this pre trt hendo?
Hendo said he stared using in 2007 in Pride and flat lined Wand, that was when he lost his "Decision Dan" nickname and started launching H-Bombs.

Hendo said he stared using in 2007 in Pride and flat lined Wand, that was when he lost his "Decision Dan" nickname and started launching H-Bombs.

To be fair the H-bomb was always there but earlier in his career he could still grapple. By the 2010s he looked so stiff that he could barely bend his knees.

Hendo still living on that KO over Bisping. Seems like a deeply unhappy guy.
A5ei0X9CAAAAH0m

Yes I'm sure he wishes he had your life instead

I wanted Dan to KTFO Bisping when they fought but I still to this day think what Dan did was up there for the scummiest shit I've ever seen in the cage.

More people would have cared too if it wasn't happening to Bisping but Dan also did the same shit to numerous others.

A proper nickname would have been "Dirty" Dan Henderson because he did some pretty shitty things after knocking guys out.
that's always been my take on it as well.

didn't Dan end up getting a TUE when USADA was around

He probably just jealous that Dan was actually the real first ever in UFC to be a simultaneous double champ
In UFC? He never held UFC gold.

He won a tournament in the UFC. Facts are facts

ok

but the fact is that Dan Henderson was the first ever simultaneous double champion in the UFC

No matter how you try and twist it up or change or downplay it ...100% fact what i said

In UFC? He never held UFC gold.

Look I can't keep typing it over n over ok.

Dan Henderson was the first simultaneous Double Champ in the UFC .. it was not conor McGregor

so you can throw words around or try and mix it up to fit your agenda .. but what I said Is 100% facts

Look I can't keep typing it over n over ok.

Dan Henderson was the first simultaneous Double Champ in the UFC .. it was not conor McGregor

so you can throw words around or try and mix it up to fit your agenda .. but what I said Is 100% facts
The way your saying tho makes it seem like he was holding two UFC belts simultaneously

He was a double champ in Pride, but in the UFC he was champion of nothing

Hendo still living on that KO over Bisping. Seems like a deeply unhappy guy.
Nah he’s chill, seems to have a good life. He just thinks Bisping is a dickhead, a few others do too.

Actually Hemdo could get away with using TRT really easy these days, no USADA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back