Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Thunder ML to close out a parlay and I did a tiny round robin with them -5. So far 1-2 in NBA today but biggest bet was over on the Celtics/Knicks game so only down little as I also had the miracle back door cover on the o45.5 in the Steelers game. (Maybe not miracle, but looked bad early).

Man I'm hoping the Wolves get out to a good start and there's a juicy LB line for OKC. Seems like the Wolves can start out well but generally finish poorly, esp on the road.

Edit: Thunder down to -4?? And reduced juice only -103? Where is all this T Wolves $ coming from? What am I missing? F it, adding to Thunder. 4 isn't a big # to lay at all in a home game against a below average team. Line movement makes no sense which makes me think I'm stepping in it deep here but I gotta go with my instincts.

There we go. Good start for Wolves.

Live bet Thunder +150 for 1u.

There we go. Good start for Wolves.

Live bet Thunder +150 for 1u.

Holy shit I misread the bet, no wonder price was so good with them only down 4. It was for first half. Man I won but wow that's just dumb luck. I was rushing to get bet in and didn't read it close enough. Whew.

Paul was announced in now he is officially out. Line has swung from Clips -8 to Clips -4.5.

Paul was announced in now he is officially out. Line has swung from Clips -8 to Clips -4.5.

Yep I took the u213.5 earlier today with the hopes Paul wouldn't play (was okay with the line even if he did though). It's down to 209.

I'm gonna pass. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Lakers cover or even win outright but at this point I'm just gonna hope the Thunder can put this game away and take my ~1u loss for the day.

Christmas chase!

Lakers +4 to win 0.5u

#degen

I wish I would have done this earlier, but I am going full degen & taking the Laker Pups. I watched the clips last game vs the Mavs, and there are just no playmakers there, too many turnovers as well. Lakers make this an up & down affair & win comfortably is my prediction.

Almost everything that I touched today has gone to shit so please don't tail me haha.

I wish I would have done this earlier, but I am going full degen & taking the Laker Pups. I watched the clips last game vs the Mavs, and there are just no playmakers there, too many turnovers as well. Lakers make this an up & down affair & win comfortably is my prediction.

Almost everything that I touched today has gone to shit so please don't tail me haha.
I was telling @mkess101 that, imo, Chris Paul is the MVP of the NBA. he has such an impact on the game for the Clippers that dropping the line by *only* 3 points is an insult. That's the reasoning for my bet. The Lakers are pathetic though so yeah lol

LIve bet KC -11. 1.5u

They're up 11 now, have the ball, and Simien is just terrible.

I was telling @mkess101 that, imo, Chris Paul is the MVP of the NBA. he has such an impact on the game for the Clippers that dropping the line by *only* 3 points is an insult. That's the reasoning for my bet. The Lakers are pathetic though so yeah lol
Let's get this cash fuck Austin Rivers lol.

At least the Lakers have playmakers is how I feel you know? They play shit "defense" & don't pass the ball, but honestly I feel like they are going to have more talent on the floor tonight.

Let's get this cash fuck Austin Rivers lol.

At least the Lakers have playmakers is how I feel you know? They play shit "defense" & don't pass the ball, but honestly I feel like they are going to have more talent on the floor tonight.
The Lakers are deep w scorers. They wont play defense but they can hang in a shoot out against not so great offenses. I hope the Lakers wont get blown out by the bench warmers of the Clippers

have an EPL RR for today/tomorrow. DO NOT TAIL, completely degenerate bet

Arsenal/WBA o2.5 1.67
Manchester City -1,5 1.83
Middlesborough 2.70
Watford/Crystal Palace tie 3.30
Everton 3.05
Man Utd/Sunderland both teams to score 2.28
Swansea/West Ham o2.5 1.80
Chelsea -1,5 2.05
Stoke/Liverpool both teams to score 1.92

2's and 3's RR ($44 2's and $16 3's)

$3,100 to win $25,500

hawks at + odds tomorrow against a timberwolves team coming off a back to back?

Wow brutal loss on the under. Awesome cash on the Lakers but fuck man Speights why man why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back